Rate Dr. Dennis P. McHugh

Dr. Dennis P. McHugh's Ratings

Dr. McHugh completed a TKA on me in March, 2012. I was referred by another doctor over 2 years ago and found Dr. McHugh to be very knowledgeable as he outlined all my options. The Doctor and his staff were very patient with me as I waited until the pain was unmanageable before pulling the trigger on this knee replacement. I am very happy with the results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2126152].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2012

Spent a lot of time with me-I had severe hip pain on one side. He commented that both hips could be replaced. When I went back and decided not to have surgery right away (he said that it was arthritis), he discharged me with no medication renewal. I later went to a rheumatologist who ordered an MRI and there was a fracture at the head of the femur and also bursitis of the trochanter.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2126151].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

Nice to see a Doctor who really cared. He is passionate about what he does and how he treats his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2126150].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2010

Dr. Mchugh is very knowledgable and a highly skilled surgeon. I felt at ease with him and easily trusted him with my care. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2126149].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2007

Just excellent in every way. He coached me through a broken foot, explained the injury and reviewed the xrays with me. His confidence instilled confidence in me and my healing exceeded my expectations.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2126148].votes_count ]]