Dr. Dennis P. McHugh

Grad. Year: 1996

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.6 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Dennis P. McHugh has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

30/06/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.7

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Dennis" to "Dennis P."
RID: 2444684
12/10/12 5 4 5 5 Dr. McHugh completed a TKA on me in March, 2012. I was referred by another doctor over 2 years ago and found Dr. McHugh to be very knowledgeable as he outlined all my options. The Doctor and his staff were very patient with me as I waited until the pain was unmanageable before pulling the trigger on this knee replacement. I am very happy with the results.
Insurance: Workers Comp
RID: 1426716
27/04/11 3 4 3 3 Spent a lot of time with me-I had severe hip pain on one side. He commented that both hips could be replaced. When I went back and decided not to have surgery right away (he said that it was arthritis), he discharged me with no medication renewal. I later went to a rheumatologist who ordered an MRI and there was a fracture at the head of the femur and also bursitis of the trochanter.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1080714
16/01/10 5 5 5 5 Nice to see a Doctor who really cared. He is passionate about what he does and how he treats his patients.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Paid (or co-pay): $5
RID: 413490
19/08/07 5 5 5 Dr. Mchugh is very knowledgable and a highly skilled surgeon. I felt at ease with him and easily trusted him with my care. I highly recommend him.  Respond
RID: 6238
14/03/05 5 5 5 Just excellent in every way. He coached me through a broken foot, explained the injury and reviewed the xrays with me. His confidence instilled confidence in me and my healing exceeded my expectations.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield