Rate Dr. Andrea Garland

Dr. Andrea Garland's Ratings

Dr. Garland operated on my ears some 25-30 yrs ago and I found her to be fantastic. I have been diagnosed with tumors growing behind my left eardrum and I| have requested her as my surgeon. I do hope she can take me again.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2014 | flag

My father saw Dr. Garland in January 2014. Without doing an examination, scope or anything for that matter, she told him he had acid reflux. In June my father died with stage 4 esophageal cancer. He is gone forever due to the negligence of Dr. Garland. My question is how can you treat someone if you do nothing to diagnose them? She was way off with this one and now we are left to carry on with life without him. We are entitled to have testing that is available and not just an educated guess which was wrong. How can you guess with someone's health and life? Please do what you are paid very well to do.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2014 | flag

Dr.Garland was amazing with my son whom has Autism and A.D.H.D she made his first visit with her 4 years ago easy and fun and was amazing with putting the tubes in his ears and doing his tongue tie reversal. She will be putting tubes in his ears again soon and once again in her office we very kind and attentive to my sons needs!!

Submitted April 17, 2013 | flag

I know she has a lot of children patients and I hear that she is very good with them and I'm sure she is but I didn't like her. She diagnosed me on an assumption, I didn't get a proper examination. I spoke and she didn't listen so I will be seeking a second opinion.

Submitted March 22, 2013 | flag

Visited Dr. Garland and she was excellent. Took the time to discuss any other medical concerns, very knowledgeable, very compassionate. Extremely pleased with the attention she gave me and would absolutely recommend her.

Submitted Oct. 31, 2012 | flag

DR. Garland performed 5 surgeries on me as a child and she mad each experience easy. She was very pleasant and talking to her now as a nurse with my patients I still have the utmost respect for her. Thanks for being great!

Submitted Aug. 23, 2011 | flag

dr was very good told every thing up front,found her to be very caring

Submitted Sept. 8, 2010 | flag

Dr.GArland removed my tonsils yesterday, and took care of an abscess problem i've been battling since Dec. Today she took the time out of her day to write me another prescription as i couldn't take what i was first given. Her secretary is also just as wonderful and tries to help you as much as they both can. I'm pumped Dr.Garland fixed me up, tho i hope i never have to see her again lol! Best ENT in NB!

Submitted Sept. 1, 2010 | flag

I highly respect Dr. Garland as she has treated both myself and my mother.She has more than proven she has the expertise in many areas. Dr. Garland did not hesitate to visit my Mom following surgery and continues to follow up on her recovery. I went to her as I had a hearig problem due to Chemo treatments and she was more than happy to advise me in detail of her findings following my audiology exam. I would not hesitate to refer Dr. Garland to anyone.

Submitted Feb. 9, 2010 | flag

I totally agree with the first comments " Other Saint John Doctors could learn a lot from Dr. Garland. Fantastic Dr. My recommendations do not come easily, considering the low standard in Saint John that most other doctors here seem to subscribe to, but I certainly will highly recommend Dr. Garland" Saint John Dr's all seem to subscribe to very low standards, have lost the ability to think and have self serving ego's .... Dr. Garland is the one true exception and would highly recommend her. I have seen other ent's in Saint John prior to Dr. Garland and they all failed miserably and should do a service to their community by retiring from practice! I would rather have one good dr. in the community ( Dr. Garland) than a bunch of really bad ones.

Submitted Dec. 10, 2009 | flag