Rate Dr. Stephen Grodinsky

Dr. Stephen Grodinsky's Ratings

I have been going to him past 6 years ,no complains. He knows what he is doing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2565638].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

Dr. Grodinsky is the doctor you can trust for your child. He is very knowledgeable, thorough, hard working and every thing you can ever expect from a good doctor. For a doctor who is so passionate about his profession and so caring for your child that he would make you do every thing in the world which is best for the child, sweet talk is just too much to ask for. My baby was born premature and this great doctor made me do all the right things. At times I was scared of him, other time I was hesitant but still when ever there was a test of his judgement, he proved to be the best. You can get an appointment for the same day if your child has an issue, he refers you to a specialist when needed and has after hours and weekend support from fellow pediatricians. Cindy is epitome of efficiency and the nurse is efficient, humorous and very friendly. Now we are on earth ........it can't get better than this:). Overall a very honest man who really puts heart into his work.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2451294].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

I find him extremely rude. He never talks with you its alway at you. Then he had the nerve to say that my daughter was over weight. She 14.2 kg and she 30 months old. Then went on to say that she should get off the junk food. She two and a half years old we don't feed her junk food. I find he is a little rough with the kids. After talking with other parents no one else has had the hip test. Where he literally popped my daughters leg out of its socket and put it back into place. At the time I didn't know any better but no one else has a clue what the test is for. I've just never delt with a doctor with that bad of bed side manors. The last thing we need is for my daughter to have an eating disorder. If she had been a twelve year old little girl who knows.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1520603].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2013

Dr. Grodinsky is the best doctor for kids in town! He's very knowledgeable and pay attention to every details of my kids health status. My daughter is 6 year old now, he was there the first day since she was born, he found out her heart problem (she was only 37 wks) and send us to CHEO on the same day. He then followed up with her until she's completely fine a few months later. All these years he's been take care of her as a good responsible doctor and we know she's in good hand. Without doubt when I had my son 2 years later we contacted Dr. Grodinsky for being his family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1520602].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2013

I feel compelled to rate this doctor. We came to him because my younger daughter had a rash, and our regular pediatrician was on vacation. Dr. Grodinsky examined her, discovered that she has an enlarged spleen and liver by simply doing the tapping test on her abdomen. Wrote a letter for us, advised us to go to CHEO'S emergency for blood test, and even called the ER doctor as we were driving to CHEO. This was not the end, the next day, bright and early, I gor a follow up phone call from Dr. Grodinsky's office inquiring about my daughter. Later I learned that he also called the ER again. I am so impressed with his extreme knowledge, professionalism and compassion, it's hard to put my appreciation into words! My daughter has been admitted to CHEO for extremely elevated level of liver enzymes. Luckily and thankfully, because of Dr. Grodinsky, she's in good hands now. Highly recommend this doctor to anyone! His staff are very gentle and warm too! THANK YOU Dr. Grodinsky!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1520601].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2012

I have to say from day one I thought this Doctor was so rude. I was in there with a newborn and he was just talking at me and not to me. At this point I don't care how much he knows, I have had enough and finding another Doctor. Oh and his secretary is the worst I have ever dealt with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1520600].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2011

Dr. Grodinsky has been our pediatrician for just about 9 years and we feel very lucky to have him. At first I didn't like him, I thought he was very rude and condescending but we stayed with him and quickly realized that he was just very confident in his abilities to be a pediatrician. We never leave an appointment second guessing what he has told us or what he has suggested we do. I find him to be extremely thorough. He doesn't beat around the bush and I feel that is very important. He's had to refer us to 3 specialist and they have all been amazing. He definitely has an amazing network of doctors. There have been times that I've needed to take one of the kids to see him and I've gotten appointments within hours of calling. He has a great after hours/weekend clinic with other local doctors that has been very useful over the years. The only negative thing about his office is the receptionist, she is VERY VERY RUDE!!!! The 2 nurses are amazing and helpful too. Punctuality ok.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1520599].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2010

Dr. G has been a lifesaver in so many ways. I've read many ratings of him on this site, and while I know that he is often running late, the reason is that he is exceptionally thorough, and when he is with your child, you have his undivided attention and he checks everything. I find as the child ages, his bedside manner improves. He engages them more in the examination and even makes jokes. I am so thankful that our children have such a fantastic pediatrician. He leaves no stone unturned, and he found issues with both my children that likely would never have been discovered, because the symptoms were so mild. He doesn't dismiss the little things, and he encourages parents to go with their gut feeling if something seems wrong. You won't find a better pediatrician, I am certain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1520598].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2009

Dr. Grodinsky is extremely knowledgeable and very experienced. He is good at training the parents too. He explains everything very well. My both kids were born premature, thank you Dr. Grodinsky’s help. I wish my own family doctor is half as good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1520597].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2009

Dr Grodinsky always listens to parents' concerns and he is very knowledgable. He is extremely thorough in treating the little patients and has done a fantastic job on both my children. In addition, the waiting time is usually less than 10 minutes, which is excellent as compared to other clinics. I would highly recommend Dr Grodinksy to any parent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1520596].votes_count ]]