Rate Dr. Monique Dostaler

Dr. Monique Dostaler's Ratings

Monique is an amzing, compassionate person who is very patient/ family focus. She has made our horrible cancer expeirience tolerable. Her and Dr. Maddison are the only reason why we are getting through this ordeal. They should both be commened.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2012 | flag

Dr Dostaler is the best there is. She is one of the kindest and most patient physians I have ever dealt with. Her job is anything but CUSHY. She deals every day with situations that many doctors wouldn't have the time for. She and her husband are available day and night to to dying!

Submitted Dec. 22, 2011 | flag

This is the worst doctor my family has ever had. Not only did she ignore signs of a terminal illness for over fifteen years, but she has miss-prescribed medicine. There is no way she should be in charge of taking care of people in a hospice situation (where she currently works), or maybe she should because her malpractice allows for the death of individuals. maybe her incompetence has finally paid off with a cushy new job with her husband and an even bigger paycheck.

Submitted April 8, 2011 | flag

Dr. Dostaler was the most compassionate and caring doctor who always went over and above what was expected of her. Her committment to her patients was remarkable and she continued to demonstrate this even after her office offically closed. My family was blessed with her excellent care for several years. The hospice has gained a remarkable doctor to provide comfort and care to those who need her the most.

Submitted Oct. 2, 2009 | flag

I was a patient when I lived in Sarnia 10 years ago and my grandmother was a patient of hers as well. Dr Dostaler is such a kind soul. When my grandma was too sick to come and see her in her office, she would actually come to the house to see her instead. Good luck finding that kind of doctor around anymore. She was always so concerned and compassionate and I know my grandmother always thought a lot of her. I always felt very lucky to have a doctor like her and was sorry to leave her when I moved away from Sarnia!

Submitted April 28, 2009 | flag

She is a credit to her profession. She will be sorely missed.

Submitted June 3, 2007 | flag

Dr. Dostaler is an exceptional physician. My children and I have been extremely lucky to be cared for by such a compassionate and sincere person! She is very thorough and in my case, caught an illness I developed while pregnant that could have cost us my son's life. I credit her for saving his life (and perhaps my own!) and am thankful for her compassion during that difficult time. Some may say she is just doing her job, but she goes well above and beyond. She truly is irreplaceable and will be greatly missed!

Submitted May 27, 2007 | flag

She should teach a course on good bedside manner! She is the most genuinely kind doctor I've ever encountered. The only reason she's not always on time is that she will never rush a patient out the door, so I don't mind! Very sad to lose her but of course happy to know she'll spend the rest of her days helping those in need. If you're reading this, thank you so much for your years of care and good luck in your future. And Peggy, same goes for you!

Submitted May 6, 2007 | flag

I was so fortunate to have been put in her hands. She was on top of my situation right from the start and followed me all the way through. Thank you for being you, Dr. Dostaler...you are a credit to the profession in all ways.

Submitted May 5, 2007 | flag

By far the best doctor around. Very caring, you never feel rushed, she will call at home with test results to ease your worry, and visits promptly in the hospital when needed. My family will miss her greatly.

Submitted April 13, 2007 | flag