Rate Dr. Joseph M. Thomas

Dr. Joseph M. Thomas's Ratings

Isn't interested in helping manage anything except what is cut and dry or he can use his own equipment to bill with. He is repeatedly asks the same questions over and over and won't take the time to listen to the patient. He is in and out of the exam room so quickly your jaw will drop. I was once told by a staff member he needs to be caught "in a good mood" to communicate with. One of my other physicians call him a "whirling dervish" I call him dr. Crazy. Erie has very few quality pain management specialists and unfortunately Dr. Rai doesn't accept my insurance. If you have a choice RUN RUN RUN as far away as you can.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2542786].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

Dr.Thomas will make you an opiate addict,but won't help you curb your addiction. abruptly discontinued meds w/no warning.reffered to as Dr.Goofy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2529063].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

Very pleasant,efficiency and knowledgable staff. Appt. and procedure on time, no waiting in office for my mother whom is 82 years old and difficulty sitting. Dr. Thomas very efficiency and curtitous

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1521256].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2013

Staff was great, they called to confirm the day before, made sure my insurance was ok, and even gave me directions when I got lost the day of the appointment! Pam is wonderful!! Dr Thomas was a riot, he made me feel comfortable with jokes and he knew instantly what my problem was. Sent me to PT with another great staff across the hall and I am looking forward to my injection next week in office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1521255].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012

Love! Love! Dr. Joe & staff! Had a wonderful visit last Sat. Sorry I yelled at you Doc. Sometimes that pain makes me mean. You are a great guy & I appecaite you! Deb Gorman

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1521254].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1521257].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

First visit: Wonderful! A caring doctor who knew I needed help. Sent me for tests. Could not wait to return. Second visit: Reviewed 38 pages of test-looking for something he could not find. Asked if I objected to shots. I told him I had 7 shots before and none of them worked. He then asked about how my Chemo was going. I never had chemo in my life. Told me he was going to write a letter to my family doctor and left the room. I am still extremely upset ovr his behavior. Is he bi-polar?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1521253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2012

Dr. Thomas is a waste of time and space. I can see why he has to advertise so much because otherwise he would not have any patients. Good, caring drs. Don't need to advertise. He is erratic and rude. He has no understanding for chronic pain suffers.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1521252].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2011

Took Two Pain Management Shots in the Spine but helped me. I appreciated his knowledge and abilities. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1521251].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

Needed an operation and he recomended the wrong doctor for my condition. I am in serious pain and I was willing to have the operation, I wanted off the pain meds. Then he dropped me as a patient for no aparent reason.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1521250].votes_count ]]