Rate Dr. Diane L. Brinkman

Dr. Diane L. Brinkman's Ratings

Dr. Brinkman was the worst OB/GYN I've ever had! Under her care, I miscarried 3 times and placed in rooms next to other women listening to their babies heartbeats out loud ! Cruel treatment of a grieving mother. Went to term with my daughter only to be told 3 weeks to delivery she would die. She missed signs of problem. Ask her to place me on birth control afterwards, ended up in emergency room miscarrying again!! Traumatized by these losses - her response, my WORST patient had 13 losses! The worst. Would Never recommend anyone to this type of careless Dr. Be warned. Still hurts & breaks my heart after 21 years! Dr Seeker helped my husband and I fill our arms with 3 Beautiful sons... Go see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2483817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Dr. Diane Brinkman is my QUEEN (and she knows it)! She has been my gyno for the past 15 years and I LOVE HER! She is extremely attentive to my needs, is very personable and knowledgeable. She is softspoken, soothing and caring. I have recommended her to everyone I know and love!! We need to clone Dr. Brinkman! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1521923].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2013

Great doctor always on time and very caring would recommend her to all my friends

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1521922].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

I love Diane Brinkley! Although you might have to wait a little while to see her, when it is your turn, she takes all the time in the world to listen to you. I completely trust her judgement and medical skills.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1521921].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Brinkman for 18 years. Great Doctor. I wouldn't change a thing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1521920].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2011

Dr. Brinkman has been my OBGyn for several years. She always has a great "bedside" manner and is a caring doctor. She takes time with her patients and explains procedures, etc. Dr. Brinkman even went out of her way to help me with some health problems out of her specialty by putting me in contact with other drs. and lab arrangements. She stood by me during a very difficult time I am having with multiple health issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1521919].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

Dr. Brinkman has been my doctor for the last 5 years and has been the best OB I have ever had. She listens and works with your particular needs successfully, esp if you are past the age of having children. I hope I never have to change doctors!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1521918].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010

Dr. Brinkman has been my dr for 5 years. She delivered my oldest daughter and really went out of her way to explain all of my questions and concerns. She has a very thorough bedside manner. She's very friendly and approachable. I would highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1521917].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2010

VERY SKILLED PHYSICIAN. I WOULD AND HAVE SUGGESTED HER TO THOSE I CARE ABOUT.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1521916].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2010

Although I felt generally good about everything I experienced while in the office, I was charged $220 (before insurance, still nearly that after) to be a new patient. I am a young woman in very good health, why is this?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1521915].votes_count ]]