Rate Dr. Melissa A Forgie

Dr. Melissa A Forgie's Ratings

Dr. Forgie is a good Human being and a great Doctor. She knows what to do since day one I met her she has changed my life. I wend so many doctors but Dr. Forgie new exactly what to do with my issue,i give her five stars. We need more doctors know what to do like her caring and good listners. Thank you Dr.Forgie.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1522236].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2013

Dr. Forgie is a great doctor. She does run a little late sometimes but she has tons of patients and she definitely goes as fast as she can go to get to each patient. I've been going to her since I had clots in my lungs, and I've been left with really bad pleuritic chest pain, and I also have a blood disorder. Dr. Forgie is very compassionate, kind, caring, and she is easy to talk to and she does whatever she can to help you. I didn't want surgery to remove before I tried Rituximab, she got the drug approved for me so I didn't have to pay anything which was great. She really is a great doctor and knows her stuff. I've been to some doctors before her and 2 of them were complete jerks and the other 2 were fine, but Dr. Forgie is the type of doctor you rarely find. If you've suffered blood clots and almost died or if you have some type of cancer or blood disorder you can be guaranteed she will know the best course of treatment and respect your feelings and opinions etc. Great Doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1522235].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2010

Fantastic M.D.: Brilliant, highly knowledgeable, thoughtful, thorough, inspires confidence.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1522234].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010

Dr. Forgie is an extremely dedicated doctor whom I am very comfortable with. She takes the time to explain things to you and ensures you understand your treatment. She does run behind schedule but is worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1522233].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2010

Great doctor, is really helpful. Goes above and beyond with the research, and listens well to the patient. Only problem is give yourself lots of time when going to see her - she is very busy and usually around 30-60 minutes behind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1522232].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2009

She is terrific and caring. She was very thorough in my case, did all tests and insists of following me every year and still wants me to got for blood tests every 2 months now just to make sure. I simply love her and she makes an effort to speak French to me when I see herl

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1522231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2008

I've only seen doctor Forgie a few times, but from what I know she is extremely kind, knowledgeable and is always really pleasant when I go to my appointments. I suffered a blood clot and have recurrent pleural effusions and when I was having a lot of pain and trouble breathing, she ordered a CAT scan immediately, and sent me down to the emergency department fast, also this was not even when I had an appointment, I had just shown up at the hospital and she saw me anyways. I would recommend her highly, she is a good doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1522230].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2008

She is very helpful, a good listener and takes the time necessary with her patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1522229].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2007

Dr. Forgie knows her stuff. She is very empathic and caring. She will work with you to deterimine the best care for you and your illness. She always goes out of her way for you. The only problem is that you need to be patient in the waiting room for her. Some of her patients are very sick and need a little more time with her. She will always answer any questions you have for her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1522228].votes_count ]]