Rate Dr. Michele Molinari

Dr. Michele Molinari's Ratings

I was admitted in emerg for Gallbladder and had an ERCP done with a complication ended up with Pancreatitus and was referred to Dr Molinari he operated and with all his care after alot of infections and a long hospital stay my husband & I have know doubt that he saved my life. I was able to see two of my sons weddings and the birth of three grandsons. I became very ill again in Oct 2010 and with a call from GP to Dr Molinari I was sent to Emerg and admitted. He is a very kind, helpful,and committed Dr. I hope we never lose him in Halifax.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1522515].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2012

Dr. Molinari removed a large tumor from my husbands liver on May 10, 2012. The Doctor and his staff are truly amazing people. they have saved his life , no doubt in our minds. He explained the procedure and just meeting with him put our minds at ease. We are in the best hands. Thank You so much Dr. Molinari and staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1522514].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

In early spring 2008 my father was diagnosed with colorectal cancer and underwent surgical resection to remove a very large tumour. In late 2009/ early 2010 the colorectal cancer had metastasized to the liver. My father was referred to Dr. Molinari within a short time. Dr. Molinari performed surgical resection of the liver, removing 60% of the right lobe and smaller tumors on the left lobe. My entire family is so greatful to him for his brilliance, his caring and calmness, and devotion to both his patients and their families. As a result of his care my father leads a very fullfilling life today. Dr. Molinari is absolutely amazing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1522513].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

I am glad i was operated by dr. Molinari and his team. My surgery went well and i had a fast recovery after having my liver tumor removed by the laser treatment. I had a few small holes in my stomach but not the big wound of regular surgeiries. I was able to go home sooner and i did not take much pain

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1522512].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2012

Dr.Molinari operated on me for liver cancer 10 months ago.He is without a doubt the best Doctor I have ever dealt with in my 69 years.Very caring and very knowledgeable.He saved my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1522511].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2011

i came from New brunswick to get operated on. My surgery went well and i am glad i was able to be seen by his staff. His team is very dedicated and i had a great experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1522510].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2011

he transplanted my huband. he had a liver tumor and we were very afraid for the liver transplant is one of the biggest surgeries done in human beings. my husband did so well we could not believe it, thank you so much

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1522509].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2011

My friend visited Dr. Molinari from PEI. The doctor removed a tumour from his liver. The doctor was kind to my friend, his family and friends. Not only was he friendly, but also was his team. My friend's recovery was swifter than any of us expected. His staff is patient and friendly. The doctor is a gentle man. He has great skill in many ways. With gratitude, we thank Dr. Molinari and everyone who helped us all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1522508].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2011

Excellent doctor. Very caring, patient and knowledgeable. I'm alive because of Dr. Molinari!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1522507].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2011

Dr. Molinari is truly the definition of a Doctor, caring, helpful, knowledgable and skillful. I fully recommend Dr. Molinari and I am so very happy I choose to travel out of province and use his services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1522506].votes_count ]]