You may also like

Rate Dr. Michele Molinari

Dr. Michele Molinari's Ratings

I work at the OR. He has the worst manner towards the nurses and residents. Stresses the team out before, during and after surgery with his endless needs and inpatient behaviour. Any type of surgery requires a calm surgeon who knows what to do. Not how to yell at people when things go wrong.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2767710].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Very arrogant, does not listen to what the patient says. Does whatever he has in mind without asking others opinion. May be a good surgeon but not a good doctor. Very bad bed side manners, rude, arrogant and ignorant.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2720313].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

Genuine, Compassionate, Caring, Dedicated, Talented are just a few of the words I would use to describe this Doctor. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone. He is what all Doctors should be!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2708517].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

I was referred to dr.molinari after a MRI, He walked me threw everything, and when I got my hepatic surgery, he was there for me every minute.......all the time spent in the hospital after surgery....he was at my bedside twice a day like clock work........he is an amazing man.........

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2640647].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

I was admitted in emerg for Gallbladder and had an ERCP done with a complication ended up with Pancreatitus and was referred to Dr Molinari he operated and with all his care after alot of infections and a long hospital stay my husband & I have know doubt that he saved my life. I was able to see two of my sons weddings and the birth of three grandsons. I became very ill again in Oct 2010 and with a call from GP to Dr Molinari I was sent to Emerg and admitted. He is a very kind, helpful,and committed Dr. I hope we never lose him in Halifax.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1522515].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2012

Dr. Molinari removed a large tumor from my husbands liver on May 10, 2012. The Doctor and his staff are truly amazing people. they have saved his life , no doubt in our minds. He explained the procedure and just meeting with him put our minds at ease. We are in the best hands. Thank You so much Dr. Molinari and staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1522514].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

In early spring 2008 my father was diagnosed with colorectal cancer and underwent surgical resection to remove a very large tumour. In late 2009/ early 2010 the colorectal cancer had metastasized to the liver. My father was referred to Dr. Molinari within a short time. Dr. Molinari performed surgical resection of the liver, removing 60% of the right lobe and smaller tumors on the left lobe. My entire family is so greatful to him for his brilliance, his caring and calmness, and devotion to both his patients and their families. As a result of his care my father leads a very fullfilling life today. Dr. Molinari is absolutely amazing!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1522513].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

I am glad i was operated by dr. Molinari and his team. My surgery went well and i had a fast recovery after having my liver tumor removed by the laser treatment. I had a few small holes in my stomach but not the big wound of regular surgeiries. I was able to go home sooner and i did not take much pain

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1522512].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2012

Dr.Molinari operated on me for liver cancer 10 months ago.He is without a doubt the best Doctor I have ever dealt with in my 69 years.Very caring and very knowledgeable.He saved my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1522511].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2011

i came from New brunswick to get operated on. My surgery went well and i am glad i was able to be seen by his staff. His team is very dedicated and i had a great experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1522510].votes_count ]]