Rate Dr. Jeffrey S. Illeck

Dr. Jeffrey S. Illeck's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 5, 2014 | flag

Dr. Illeck and his staff are amazing..... He is so skilled, smart, and friendly. He diagnosed my condition in 5 seconds while my previous OBGYN took 1 year to diagnose. He is just amazing.

Submitted April 6, 2014 | flag

When I moved to Southern California six years ago I was 20 weeks into my first pregnancy. A trusted friend recommended Dr. Illeck. Since then I have had a second child under Dr. Illeck care and could not be more pleased with his staff, bedside manner, and professionalism. Speaking of staff, of all the medical practices I have visited I must say this group has been the most successful at creating a pleasant, warm, and welcoming environment. Suffice it to say, I recommend Dr. Illeck anytime the opportunity presents itself.

Submitted Feb. 10, 2013 | flag

I heard Dr. Illeck was the best, but I beg to differ. I made an appt. for an IUD, called ahead of time to make sure they ordered the one covered by my insurance. Used Dr. Illeck under my HMO to save money. When I arrived, his staff did NOT have the correct IUD and then Dr. Illeck argued with me in front of his staff as to why I should just use my PPO and the IUD they had on hand. I told him where to shove that IUD and left. Guess he wants his $$$$

Submitted Feb. 6, 2013 | flag

This is our third child and I was close to going with a "high risk" OB but we met with Dr. Illeck and he was tremendous. Through the early stages, over 7 weeks in the hospital on bed rest, and now that I'm back home, he has been amazing and supportive, more than I ever thought a doctor of any type could or would be for a patient. Every time he was in the hospital he came to see me, just to talk to me sometimes, really treated me as though I was his only patient. I am completely informed, comfortable with our lines of communication and clearly in the hands of a fantastic doctor who has earned my trust and respect tenfold. I CANNOT SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT DR. ILLECK, HE IS FANTASTIC IN EVERY WAY!

Submitted Nov. 25, 2012 | flag

He saw me once in my 3rd trimester (his nice nurses and wife the rest of the time) and his bedside manner sucked. He measured my babies' size completely inaccurately. He said she's be much bigger than she was. He didn't show up while I was in labor EVEN ONCE. I was delivered by some random doctor who actually had the nerve to make me WAIT to push because it was 8pm and she was having dinner. Hoag Hospital I suppose, is to blame for that. His staff however, super nice and the only reason I still went to this office. Get a midwife. I hear South Coast Midwifery is amazing. And no, I am not affiliated with them at all.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2012 | flag

i am switching in my third trimester to this doctor after being dissatisfied with my previous one. what a difference! dr. illeck is so caring and knowledgable...great bedside manner. really knows his stuff. HIGHLY recommended.

Submitted April 19, 2012 | flag

Dr. Illeck is great! He's personably, has great bed side manners, is honest, and most of all, he's a huge advocate of vaginal child birth. If you want a doctor who is helpful, efficient, and not arrogant about their profession, choose Dr. Illeck. He's easy to get a long with and keeps you informed of everything. He's not over the top about information and doesn't get stressed out easily. He's one of a kind and well worth some of the office staff issues.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2011 | flag

I found Dr.Illeck throu this site, and his rating has the most positively consistency. So I went to him. From the very first interaction with his office via phone to the end of my visit, I was very pleased about his office staffs' professional and pleasant attidute. The office is clean, organized, and based on other patients'response in that day, I could tell they like Dr. Illeck and his staffs. Dr. Illeck is very approachable, knowlegable and he listens to his patient's concern. I will definately come back and recommend him to people I know. I found this site extreemly helpful to assist patients in choosing their healthcare providers.

Submitted Oct. 1, 2011 | flag

Dr Illeck in my opinion is a very knowledgeable and considerate doctor; he knows his work and he knows his patients. Dr Illeck is a very patient doctor and cares about you as a patient. He will explain things to you if you have questions. Dr Illeck is a very intelligent doctor.

Submitted May 4, 2011 | flag