Dr. Dorothy Dolhanty

Rate Dr. Dorothy Dolhanty

Dr. Dorothy Dolhanty's Ratings

I recently had surgery and dr dolhanty was amazing! She is by far the best doctor that I have ever come in contact with. Her bedside manner is excellent , she is such a doll! I just love her! She makes me feel so comfortable and cared for! I would recommend her to anyone .

Submitted Aug. 26, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 25, 2014 | flag

Awesome dr. Don't no what I would do without her.

Submitted Aug. 9, 2014 | flag

She is amazing to talk to, and at her job, Very nice woman, delivered 2 of my babies :)

Submitted July 10, 2014 | flag

By far the best doctor I have ever seen. She is so down to earth , kind and funny. She makes you feel completely comfortable and if you known her your whole life. Anyone who needs to go to an obgyn go to her.

Submitted June 24, 2014 | flag

I just want to say that I have net met Dorthy but heard alot of good about her. Its too bad that the receptionist is so unhelpful and ignorant.

Submitted May 13, 2013 | flag

I'm 22 years old but for the past year and half I've been having issues with abnormal pap smears. I've gone to a gyno that is no longer in Nova Scotia, and I actually had a horrible experience with that doctor. When she left, I was referred to Dr. Dolhanty, and since I had such a bad experience with said previous doctor, I was pretty worried about my appointment today. I had heard from other people that she was a doll, so I immediately told her I had some bad experiences in the past. She was soooooooo incredibly nice about it, and the pap that I had done was almost entirely painless (this has NOT been the case for me in the past). She was so comforting, and so, so sweet. I would seriously recommend this doctor to anybody, especially if you're scared and need to be treated like a big baby (like me.) Such an incredible doctor. Best ever.

Submitted Jan. 2, 2013 | flag

OMG words cannot describe my visit to this doctor. First the room I was in seemed to have a revolving door. People kept coming and going from a room where I was receiving a check up. They would literally have a look at me before leaving. I had to get off the damn bed. Can you imaging going to see a doctor and being put on display for anyone coming in the damn door? For knowledge and information? How did she become a doctor??? I am in my thirties and she talked to me like I broke my hymen righting a horse. Cause apparently I haven’t had sex? She told me I had an istys bisty womb. What the hell is that? She told me vaginas changes looks over night. I wasn’t aware that our bodies’ look could change so much over night. That it would be noticeable and painful. She told me the prescription medication I didn’t take must have cleared up the cyst. I didn’t take meds how could this be? Over all horrible horrible doctor, staff and just everything about them was sooooo very very wrong!!

Submitted July 28, 2012 | flag

One of the best doctors I've ever had! A great lady who does not sugar coat it. Super funny, brilliant and makes you feel easily comfortable. We are so lucky to have her in Sydney.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2012 | flag

A pleasure to have as a doctor. Very intelligent, and has an awesome bedside manner. Thank God for her, and thank God she's in Sydney.. Thanks for coming back home!!!

Submitted Aug. 23, 2011 | flag