Rate Dr. Dorothy Dolhanty

Dr. Dorothy Dolhanty's Ratings

Dorothy is an amazing Dr! So knowledgeable and an amazing bedside manner. She very sweet but her receptionist is very rude and unhelpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2619219].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

I found her very rude . When. I was telling her my symptoms she just completely cut me off and didn't listen to anything I side. Completely not helpful at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2610008].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

Dorothy is good at what she does...just ask her.

Wish she would spend more time talking about why i am there as apposed to where i bought my hand bag.
secretary...RUDE

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2547119].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

No thanks. Although her "bedside manner" is good... she is a rushed doctor. She did a surgery on me, and although I ended up very infected, and hospitalized afterwards, she didn't even know until I was there for 3 days. If you want a skilled surgeon and an intelligent doctor... keep looking.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2540584].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

I recently had surgery and dr dolhanty was amazing! She is by far the best doctor that I have ever come in contact with. Her bedside manner is excellent , she is such a doll! I just love her! She makes me feel so comfortable and cared for! I would recommend her to anyone .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2514856].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2513205].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

Awesome dr. Don't no what I would do without her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2489855].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2014

She is amazing to talk to, and at her job, Very nice woman, delivered 2 of my babies :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2451341].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

By far the best doctor I have ever seen. She is so down to earth , kind and funny. She makes you feel completely comfortable and if you known her your whole life. Anyone who needs to go to an obgyn go to her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2451340].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

I just want to say that I have net met Dorthy but heard alot of good about her. Its too bad that the receptionist is so unhelpful and ignorant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1522657].votes_count ]]