Rate Dr. Stan Davey

Dr. Stan Davey's Ratings

Love love love Dr Davey...he is amazing!! Lots of people have different opinions on him im sure but if you have a good sense of humor he is the one to see!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2730178].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2015

I was scared to meet this doctor, a read about him all over the place and saw negative things so my husband and I went there to see him and were planning a tubal lagtion reversal and he told us how it was going to be what they were going to and it was amazing. Surgery still to come but hopefully its soon. Thank you Dr. Davey and staff for being so great. Bless you hearts :)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2675922].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

My mother had to go see him and was very nervous at first because of some negative things she had heard about him. Particularly about how he wouldn't be that friendly to over weight women. She had even missed her first appointment with him because she was so scared. When she finally did see him, that had put those negative things she heard about him to rest. I had even met him prior to her hysterectomy and he was very kind. Moral of the story: don't believe everything you hear. Although the staff could have been friendlier.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2644380].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2014

Being the Cowgirl that I am, Im very happy to have picked Dr. Davey as my doctor. Fantastic Doctor!! He knew I preferred not to have a C-section but his answer to that was, "In the end, we want a healthy baby..." Comforting because he wanted what I wanted, a healthy baby. We don't always have a choice with how things go our labour and delivery, our body may very well not respond the way we want them too. I did have a natural delivery...he was great! He doesn't get all excited, this isn't his first rodeo. People should trust his opinion if he has one cause he has one for a reason. People should put their own pride and egos aside instead of bashing him for his knowledge, realism, and experience. Thank you Dr. Davey, you'll no doubt be my doctor again ;)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2612056].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2014

Dr. Davey is very cut happy when it comes to even normal uneventful pregnancies. He tries to convince you that you need a csection even when you don't. I would NEVER recommend him to anyone ever! Nobody deserves his horrible bedside manner or his ego. He needs to be educated on updated pregnancy and delivery guidelines.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2609559].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

He tried to force me into a CS because I was 41 weeks pregnant and going for a vbac! I said no so he took my boyfriend in the hallway and told him how I was killing my baby and my self he needs to read the new guides about pregnancies, labour and deliveries!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2608792].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

Delivered my first baby and couldnt have had a better dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2607100].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

this doctor is amazing doctor hes been part of my family for years cents i was a newborn

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2571498].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

Dr. Davey delivered my son 19 years ago. I recently had a laparascopic assisted vaginal

hysterectomy. Dr. Davey took time to explain all my options and then left the decision up to me. I was nervous about having surgery but felt very reassured knowing Dr.Davey was so knowledgable and experienced. I had total confidence in him. I went home after a couple of days and am pleasantly surprised by how good I feel. I am a nurse and I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2524855].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

Dr Davey was amazing ... Wouldn't want any other dr to deliver my baby ... He was very informative through out my pregnancy ... He was on the ball when I went in for my last appointment before my due date ... And he sent me to emerg for a ultra sound and next thing you know I am having a C section ... dr Daveys was very comforting and explained everything to me the next day I was in the hospital waiting for my bundle of joy ... And Dr Daveys was very comforting during the surgery and was always talking to me and my husband ... Thanks Dr Daveys so much this was my first iv first major surgery and first stay in the hospital ... A big thank u to dr Daveys thank you so much and in the future he will be my dr again no doubt about it ....

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2451343].votes_count ]]