Rate Dr. James S. Hahn

Dr. James S. Hahn's Ratings

My sister passed away with very aggressive breast cancer in her 30's. I am a patient of Dr.Hahn, when I found enlarged Lymph nodes under my right arm and also my right hand was hurting, I went to Dr.Hahn for checkup. He sent me to an Orthopedic doctor, who sent me to a gynecologist and the diagnosis was that my Lymph nodes were enlarged due to cancer and they were so enlarged that they were pinching the nerves causing the pain in my right arm. With my history, Dr.Hahn should have shown more concern over the Lymph nodes and not the pain in my right arm. I ended up loosing weeks waiting for the different appointment's with the specialists.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2014 | flag

If you are lucky enough to be a patient of Dr. Hahn's ..one is so blessed. A Doctor Who cares, who listens, who gets to the bottom of the problem. His Staff..Linnea a nurse who has been with him from the beginning; his receptionist, Sharon who has been there forever all CARE about you and your family...our family cannot say enough. Dr. Hahn is the type of Doctor one found in the 50's...Bless You Dr. Hahn.

Submitted July 18, 2011 | flag

Dr Hahn is the only GP I would recommend, I have been to countless Drs and they're all 'fine', but Dr Hahn actually cares about you. He remembers you, your family, and your medical history. Rave Rave Rave Reviews. He knows his stuff.

Submitted May 5, 2009 | flag

I hope Dr. Hahn has a long career, because I never want to have to find another doctor. He always takes the time necessary to answer my questions fully, he genuinely cares about me and my family, and he's extremely knowlegable and up-to-date with the newest medical technology. I recommend him to everyone I know! I've been to a lot of doctors in my 46 years on this planet, and doctor Hahn is far and away the best doctor I have ever had! We seldon wait more than a few minutes (which is a rarity in the medical field, from my experience elsewhere), and we are never rushed during our visits. I can't rave highly enough abou Dr. Hahn and his staff.

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag

A Family doctor that is exceptional and his staff...well, our family cannot say enough

Submitted Sept. 2, 2008 | flag