Dr. Neil D. Goldfinger

Grad. Year: 1974

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 9 reviews. Dr. Neil D. Goldfinger has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5005936
06/02/14 3 1 2 4 Everytime ive brought my kids for appts he is always behind at least 30 min doesnt matter when i come in. Im switching doctors.  Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Neil" to "Neil D."
RID: 1652658
05/12/11 3 2 5 5 I had to get a shot, and i was really nervous.But he made it fun and silly and knew how to make me giggle . When he was checking to see if i was healthy, he tickled me so i wouldnt be nervous ! I love this guy . IM only 15 but he is awesome and he is a good tickler!
Paid (or co-pay): $10
RID: 1574769
30/10/11 5 4 5 5 I found this Dr on this website when we PCSed to San Diego. I chose him because he got such great reviews. Upon our first appt we he was about 30 minutes late coming in the room but I quickly realized why: he takes his time! I love that and I'll wait for an hour for a doctor that actually takes his time with a patient. Last Friday I took our 7 month old girl to him because I suspected a UTI. He took a urine sample and said that although it appeared clear to him, he was going to send it out to be tested to make sure. 2 days later, at 4pm on a Sunday, he personally called himself to say that the lab had just phoned him to say that indeed our little girl dhad a UTI and he was calling in the prescription right then and we should go get it ASAP. ANY DOCTOR THAT WOULD CALL A PARENT ON A SUNDAY, WHEN HE COULD'VE WAITED TILL MONDAY MORNING BECAUSE SUNDAY IS "his day off" IS MY KIND OF A DR!!! This guy is fantastic! And his office staff is truly phenomenal.
Insurance: Tricare
RID: 1246469
09/09/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Goldfinger has served our family for 28 years. He is simpy the finest doctor and a wonderful human being. We have been through broken bones, asthma, epilepsy, scoliosis surgery...he has walked through all of it with us. We have felt very blessed.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 778032
31/01/09 5 5 5 5 We love doctor Goldfinger! We have been seeing him for about 20 years with our 3 boys. Our two oldest have unfortunately graduated from his care. He is very knowledgable,personable and conservative with treatment. We all like him alot and feel very fortunate he was recommended to us two decades ago.Thanks Dr. Golfinger- The Adams's
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 419662
27/09/07 5 5 5 5 Dr gold finger is always so helpful and always on top of things. He is always looking to be preventitive. and that is why we love haveing him as a doctor for our three children.
Insurance: HealthPartners
RID: 415238
20/09/07 5 4 5 5 Great Doctor, highly recommended. Very personable and is great with kids.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 38570
31/07/06 4 5 5 Dr. Goldfinger is wonderful! He spends as much time with you as you need and really knows his stuff. We absolutely love him. Several of my friends recommended him...and I can't thank them enough.
Insurance: Pacificare
Paid (or co-pay): $35
RID: 6217
13/03/05 5 5 5 My youngest son was born with reflux and an inflammed liver. Being 1st time parent we were very anxious and scared about what our son was going through. Dr. Goldfinger spent LOTS of time with us explaining treatments, procedures, answering questions, and referring us to to the best specialist. He calmed our fears and helped us get through a difficult time. 7 years later he is still our Pediatrician and wouldn't trade him for the world!
Insurance: Pacificare