Rate Dr. Cheryl H. Geer

Dr. Cheryl H. Geer's Ratings

My wife and I loves her, she delivered our 3rd kid just a couple weeks ago. Does she take long in her appointments -yes. But she is worth the wait. You people are nuts who gave her a bad review. My wife had to male doctors in Camarillo...they were horrible! Dr. Geer is amazing, I will take that to the grave. She is passionate about her job. She mentioned stuff about the weight, but she is mentions it because she is a professional -that is her job. Dr. Geer is amazing and worth the wait. I have recommended her to women and I am not even a women!!! I love my wife and she is happy with doctor Geer. My wife did gripe about the wait, but she would never go to any other doc!!! Sorry Doc Geer I had to give you a "4" on punctual, but your a busy women, I get it =) Staff is great! Amazing Professional Doctor (Period)

Submitted Aug. 22, 2013 | flag

I love Dr Geer. She was my wife’s dr for the delivery of our baby boy on March 17. All of my wife’s friends told her that Dr Geer was the best, and we completely agree. My wife’s sister had complications during her delivery (amniotic fluid embolism) and all the nurses on the labor and delivery floor seemed on edge (we loved our nurses too, nothing against them). When it came time to push, every nurse on the floor was in the room. It was kind of tense but as soon as Dr Geer walked in she took control. She was confident, competent, and sooo calming to everyone in the room. It turned into a really special and relaxed experience because Dr Geer just had this really great calming presence. We will tell everyone we know how great she is and how lucky we feel that she’s our Dr. She also did the dirty work of getting all visitors out of the room so we could get some rest while we waited for the baby to move down. THANK YOU Dr Geer, we really appreciate how great you are.

Submitted March 29, 2013 | flag

Where to begin with this worst doctor in the history. After making the appointment, When we showed up she said, "My assistant should of told you we were not accepting new patients, but since you are here I guess I have no choice." In a mean way. This should have been a red flag but we made the next appt. As the weeks passed I got diabetes due to the pregnancy and she would be degrating towards me saying I was overweight and was sure I had diabetes my whole life. I did not have diabetes before nor with my first childs birth. As the pregnancy went on she insisted to have a c-section because she was sure the baby was WAY over weight and if we tried to give natural birth the baby "Would die and choke while attempting that." Brining me to tears we decided on the c-section. After birth the baby only weighed 7 pounds to which I should have punched her in the face for what she made me go through. This is by far the worst doctor EVER!!!!

Submitted Jan. 2, 2013 | flag

Though the wait time can seem tedious, it is totally worth it. I had a complicated pregnancy and delivery, but I always felt safe and well taken care of with Dr. Geer. She is kind and caring. She always listened to and addressed my concerns. I would definitely recommend her to anyone.

Submitted Nov. 11, 2012 | flag

I made an appointment with Dr. Geer last year (March 2011) and I’m from out of town. She is knowledgeable and caring. I was fortunate to have found her because I had a bad experience with another OB/GYN doctor prior to seeing her. I had a cervical polyp removed and I didn’t feel the pain at all. In addition, her staff are friendly and just great. I highly recommend this doctor. :)

Submitted Jan. 12, 2012 | flag

Dr.Geer is an amazing doctor! She exhibits the perfect balance of professionalism, sincerity, warmth, optimism and confidence. We are so grateful to have her in our lives.She was attentive to our concerns as first parents, and gave us both the confidence we needed to make informed decisions. Her keen intuition is the key factor that sets her apart from other doctors we met with. When you are in labor you want the most knowledgeable doctor there who is capable of making the right rash decisions for you and your baby. I will never forget the mellow words she offered the night of my son's birth.She eased every anxtious feeling in my gut.She is encouraging when you need encouragement. She is truthful when you are being an irrational, emotional pregnant woman.We always left her office laughing and ready for the next phase of pregnancy.She is a magical lady!

Submitted July 24, 2011 | flag

I'm sure expectant mothers love the time she takes with them, but that means she is never on time for anyone else. I have seen her for 5-6 years and she has never been on time yet.....not even for the first morning appointment! Be prepared for a long wait. This is very difficult for those of us who work 9-5. She also has a pretty high turnover of office staff, so they never seem to know what they are doing. She is very kind and patient, but seems a little ditzy which does not instill a lot of confidence. You may wonder why I still see her. The truth is, I am past my childbearing years and don't need my hand held. I go to her for an exam once a year. If I were a younger pregnant woman who had to see her every month, I would find someone else who was patient and kind, and a little more professional.

Submitted July 20, 2011 | flag

Dr. Geer is Amazing! After being with my previous GYN 15 years I was diagnosed with breast cancer. A year later I had lower abdominal pain. Through my illness and pain I had to advocate for myself. I never received even a call back on test results from my previous doctor. I knew that I needed a new doctor. A week after I first saw Dr. Geer I ended up in the emergency room. Dr. Geer’s office not only gave me direction, also followed up with me. Dr. Geer called twice while I was there. Dr. Geer has been thorough, made recommendations and had a plan. I now have peace of mind. She is aggressive, straight forward and companionate. I rarely have questions after her explanations. Recently I had a hysterectomy. It was laparoscopic. My recovery has been incredible. I have NEVER felt so comfortable about my medical care in my life. I no longer worry about a breast cancer reoccurrence. I know that if it happens I will be under the best care and the most updated medical technology, with Dr. Geer.

Submitted April 24, 2011 | flag

Dr. Geer has been the best doctor I have ever had. She is completely honest, and won't tell you just what you want to hear. I believe she is the reason that my triplet pregnancy has been so incredible. You may have to wait a little to see her, but she spends a ton of time on you, and really cares for her patients.

Submitted March 8, 2011 | flag

Dr.Geer is my new Gyno. She is honest, takes time for me, and I feel confident in her abilities. Her staff is great,her office the nicest I've ever seen. One can call ahead and see if she's running late, but even if she is, so take a good book! I think it's sad that she got bad ratings for over weight women that don't like to be told the truth! This is about ones health, so I will keep her as long as she wants to work. She is a diamond!

Submitted Dec. 14, 2010 | flag