Rate Dr. Davidicus Wong

Dr. Davidicus Wong's Ratings

I have been with Dr. Wong for 20 years. An amazing Doctor and human being.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2659092].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2014

I like doctors who is patient and able to explain well. Dr Wong is exactly that. He is able to provide all the risk factors without scaring the living day light out of you. I always feel calm and pleasant when I go see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2650727].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

Dr. Wong is one of a kind ,caring,loving a gift from Our Lord. Just by going to his wordpress.com。 i,ve learned so much fom him. Forever grateful on behalf of our family. I just wish Dr. Wong doesnt narrow down his knowledge about Altenative Medicine , he knows but you can tell he hesitated. I understand why lots of doctor just ......

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2589672].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

Dr. Wong was our family doctor while we lived in Burnaby. He was very attentive and helpful. He took care of my wife through her first pregnancy and even stayed for her c-section in spite of having to be elsewhere just because he knew we would be at peace with him around. Now that my wife is in her second pregnancy there's not a day that goes by that we don't miss Dr. Wong. If we hadn't moved to Edmonton, we would never have changed our doctor. He always makes time to listen to our health concerns and is genuinely interested. His staff is all very nice friendly. He is the best doctor one can ever have.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1524024].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2013

Dr. Wong has been my doctor for over 20 years. He is a fantastic doctor and I would highly recomment. JM

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1524023].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2012

Dr. Wong is the best doctor I have ever had. He is careful, attentive, kind, professional, respectful and highly knowledgeable. He is not afraid to treat you; some doctors do nothing but refer you to specialists. But he does send you to specialists when necessary.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1524022].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

Dr. Wong was my parents Doctor and was so sensitive to both their needs and the need of family members when they were so very ill. He is kind, sensitive, compassinate and knowlegable. Thank you Dr. Wong. One of a kind, and lucky and blessed to have such a caring GP with such an tentive manner and ability to expresslove his wisdom and compassion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1524021].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2011

He's been my family doctor for seven years now and I can't say enough good things about the care that I have received. My health has improved greatly since becoming his patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1524020].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2011

Strangely although he does acupuncture, he isn't very open about other healing modalities. He wanted to give me course after course of antibiotics because they weren't helping. His medicines mask problems and don't cure. He's not a healer and purely a by the book Western practitioner. His former receptionist, Christina, would blab about her problems and over patients. Maybe she's projecting or doesn't want to hear anything negative, but she was in the wrong business. Fortunately she's gone now, but at some other doctors's, unfortunately. You can get a dime a dozen doctors like Wong.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1524025].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2010

Dr. Wong is such an amazing family doctor. I would recommend him to anyone (too bad he isn't taking NPs). I love how caring and attentive he is. Also, he is so well-educated and never fails to answer my questions. Whenever I walk in with worries, I always leave reassured and comforted. My mom lives in the Yukon and whenever she needs a second opinion, he never fails to provide an EXCELLENT and educated opinion. THANK YOU DR.WONG for being all that you are :) My family is so blessed to know you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1524019].votes_count ]]