Dr. Brian Knight

Rate Dr. Brian Knight

Dr. Brian Knight's Ratings

Doctor Knight has no personality or compassion towards his patience, your just a number to him. I feel sorry for all the patience, they must feel helpless. Doc also never looks into new chronic pain advances. He is a heartless Doctor who should switch careers!!!

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

Dr. Knight is a Pain Specialist who clearly understands what people suffer when diagnosed with any type of pain disorder. Dr. Knight has a very impressive resume and he is more knowledgeable than most other specialists in our City. In my case, I suffer from Fibromyalgia/Chronic Pain Syndrome. He takes the time to listen to my reported symptoms and he is genuinely interested in the level of pain that I am suffering each time I attend his Clinic. He will attempt to find the appropriate drugs which are best suited to ease my symptoms because not all drugs work the same for everyone. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone who suffers from Chronic Pain Syndrome.

Submitted June 17, 2014 | flag

Dr Knight was a god send 8 years ago! With CRPS devouring me DrKnight tried everything to help ease my pain with nerve blocks to lidocaine infusions and cortisone shots! Heis highly attentive and very passionate with his persistent efforts to help me! His dry sense of humour is read by many in a negative sense! I would like to she'd light on this mannerism! Dr Knight is a highly educated and well rounded professional in any sense of the word! He works very hard to bring chronic pain patients some relief and will exhaust all a emirs available to each patient! Dr Knoght listens, assesses and applies!!!Anyone and I mean anyone seeking an intelligent listener and someone who never "gives up" on you is very, very fortunate to have DrBrian Knight "holding your hand" through thick and thin!! Written by a very thankful CRPS patient. Mrs. C. B. Edmonton

Submitted June 9, 2013 | flag

I think Dr Knight is fantastic and I feel very fortunate to be his patient

Submitted Feb. 26, 2013 | flag

No bedside manner. Doesn't spend time to ask questions. Willing to try different routes but does not explain things or talk to the patient. Receptionists not friendly either.

Submitted July 13, 2012 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr.Knights for 5 yrs. Any one seeking a highly knowledgable, professional Dr. THIS IS WHO you see!!! He will never give up on you until he exhausts all avenues to treat your individual medical pain issue! Mrs.Bischoff Thank you Dr. Knight you have made my life easier to cope with!

Submitted Aug. 26, 2011 | flag

Dr. Knight is a truly kind-hearted and caring Physician. He is willing to listen to patient suggestions and input, and he is also willing to try new and cutting edge treatments. It can be difficult to get into see him as often as one might like, but he is well worth seeing. Searching for and determining the root cause of pain, and then working to decipher the best course of treatment can certainly be a trying and difficult time. Sticking with it, and sticking with Dr. Knight is well worth it. He has changed my life so much for the better. He has saved me from spending tens of thousands of dollars in the US on treament, and even more critically, his treatments can work wonders!I am 100% certain that he cares for and wants nothing but the best for his patients. He is a wonderfully skilled Doctor, and a fantastic person.

Submitted May 16, 2011 | flag

Saw this Doctor with my husband. He did not even acknowledge me even tough my husband introduced us. He has NO people skills and was not helpful in trying to manage my husbands pain. The 1st visit left us wondering who the hell we just saw. We went back because he was going to give my husband an injection to help with the pain. He could not get to the nerves because he said the discs were to close together and then basically said there was nothing else he could do so goodbye. I despise this man and hope one day he suffers a 5th of what my husband is going through he might help people then! OR MAYBE NOT!

Submitted June 16, 2010 | flag

I was refered by Dr.THIE to see the pain clinic with Dr.Knight this doctor took my pain concerns seriously and is treating me for them. My family doctor told me he couldn't help me because it involved my thoracic spine. Dr. Knight was able to explain why I was having pain in my back and provided me with quick effective service. I felt that as I described my symptoms he understood what was going on with my spine. The only down side i have to say is I would have liked something more than cream to help with pain and exacerbations in between visits due to the area of injury it is difficult to apply the cream he gave me by myself and it is not always effective at relieving my pain symptoms. Also, the UofA clinic is hard to access if you are driving. Overall he is a good doctor.

Submitted Nov. 23, 2009 | flag

In the many years that I saw Dr Knight for treatment he was great helped me greatly.

Submitted Oct. 27, 2009 | flag