Dr. Arthur J. DeLuca

Grad. Year: 1990

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Arthur J. DeLuca has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Pulmonologist (lungs)-related: respiratory system, pneumonia, bronchitis, emphysema, asthma, cancer, lung disease, chronic cough, lung cancer, dyspnea, sarcoidosis, pulmonary hypertension, acute respiratory failure, COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Arthur" to "Arthur J."
RID: 52999
27/10/06 5 5 5 Dr. Deluca put us completely at ease and took an amazing amount of time with our child and had answers to our many questions. You couldn't ask for a more knowledgeable and caring physician! I wish all doctors were as caring and kind as Dr. Deluca.  Respond
RID: 35294
10/07/06 4 5 5 I found Doctor D to be extremely knowledgable and he put me at ease from the first day I met him. I can't imagine ever taking my son to any other pulmonologist. I just wish he didn't move to Fresh Meadows!!
Insurance: HIP
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 31848
07/06/06 5 5 5 Dr. Deluca is not only really kind, and his medical assistant is the same, but he's extremely knowledgeable and likes to spend an hour with first time patients. He spends lots of time to rule out every possible ailment before diagnosing, which I love, as opposed to some doctors who are so hasty. He HAD an office in Astoria, but has now re-located to one in Fresh Meadows (I believe exit 23 or 25 on the LIE). Call (718) 274-6559 for directions and his office hours which flux.
RID: 23878
27/02/06 5 5 5 The best. Love him! You can now see him at Winhtrop Hospital in Nassau County.
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 19847
29/12/05 4 5 5 This doctor is one of the most thorough and knowledgeable, not to mention genuinely caring. One of the best in his region. Would definitely recommend him. Caring and on the ball staff person as well.
RID: 6211
12/03/05 3 5 5 Pediatric Pulmonologist. Extremely thorough. Easy to talk to. Very accessible by phone.My daughter is very comfortable with him. Very knowledgeable. Worth the drive from suffolk to feel comfortable and in "good hands" as far as my child and asthma.