Dr. B Egerdie

Rate Dr. B Egerdie

Dr. B Egerdie's Ratings

Dr. Egerdie is a highly skilled and very well-respected surgeon. I have been a patient since my prostate surgery 3 years ago, and feel lucky to have been referred to him. Staff used to be grumpy but that has been fixed!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2451375].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Dr. Egerdie is an excellent doctor. I am extremely fortunate to have been under his care all these years. He is a very, very busy doctor and my appointments are very quick, but he has always tried to help me with my problem. He has never criticized me and he has always been very approachable. He is someone in whom you can confide and be confident he will treat you with respect. He has tried to include me in studies. When I've had difficulties and I've called his office, his staff have always taken my messages and gotten back to me with an answer. He has never not helped me. I would definitely recommend Dr. Egerdie.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1524190].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2014

Dr Egerdie is a caring Dr, one whom I would gladly refer family and friends to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1524189].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Egerdee after suffering from recurring UTI's. After ultrasound, cystoscopy and cat scan, I was put on long term antibiotic treatment which resulted in a bout of c defficile. On my last visit to his office , he said he could do nothing for me.. Three months later, I still have UTI which has now become resistant to all antibiotics. I cannot understand how a "urologist" cannot help conquer a simple urinary tract infection. His manner bordered on rudeness.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1524188].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2014

Very cold and indifferent office staff. Dr has very little one to one warmth. Had to ask all the questions and felt like I was prying information. Received basically yes-know answers. Would not recommend, and would not return unless he was the last specialist available in the K-W area; or even Ontario. I would travel far and wide to get another MD before I would return to him.Possible good from a technical perspective, but recommend that you otherwise look elsewhere...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1524187].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

If it wasn't for him I wouldn't be alive today. He has the best bedside manners I have ever seen in a doctor. I trust him with my life

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1524186].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2013

4 weeks ago I had my prostrate tested for cancer, I still have not received a call to let me know the results. I have tried calling their office and all I receive is they are closed. I have been calling for 3 weeks

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1524185].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

What a nice doctor, i am very happy to be under the care of him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1524184].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2011

Dr. Egerdie is the BEST Dr. in the world. I appreciate him whole heartedly!! HOWEVER.....as good as he is to me personally does not make up for how POORLY is office is run. I don't get it.....he runs such a tight ship at the hospital and yet his office staff are RUDE, MEAN, UNCOMPASSIONATE, SARCASTIC...the phone lines are ridiculous - very very unprofessional. I wish Dr. Egerdie would call in himself to see how poor it is. When I am sitting in the waiting area it really bothers me to see how the ladies treat patients, especially the elderly. He runs a customer care facility and yet the customer care is NON - EXISTENT. I need him though so I am stuck dealing with a herd of ****es. I get anxious about the thought of dealing with them. I have a chronic disease so I am in care on a regular basis. The nursing staff at St. Mary's have all agreed with this and say they hear about it all the time. I have complained about this more than once and NOTHING has changed. I am very disapointed Dr.E.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1524183].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

I’ve had an operation with him for an urethral stricture. Doctor B.Egardie is awesome, he is a very skilled surgeon very highly respected and I would definitely recommend him to anyone. He explained the procedure and addressed my concerns in an excellent and professional manner. Many, many thanks Dr.Egardie.(Octavian, Guelph)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1524182].votes_count ]]