Rate Dr. Martin P. Jones

Dr. Martin P. Jones's Ratings

Dr. Jones and staff are the most excellent medical organization I've had the pleasure in dealing with throughout my struggle with back health issues. His excellent surgical care and performance enabled me a quality of life I had forgotten for many years. I am most grateful for his ability as a surgeon and follow-up care. HIs organization is highly proficient and equally supportive. Considering my years of experience with back pain, and in no form am I qualified to give medical advice, I am simply offering my opinion as to the respect I have for Dr. Jones, his entire staff, and Brookwood Hospital. I am a fan!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2537669].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2014

If Dr Jones cannot perform surgery on you, he will pass you along. He does not listen and he is arrogant. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. He treats you as if you're a science project.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2126433].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2126434].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2013

I fell while 5 months pregnant and injured my back. After the birth of my child, the back pain worsened. Other Ortho.and Neuro Dr.'s said there was nothing to be done..i needed a Pain Clinic..opted for another opinion instead. After another MRI and finally a very painful Discogram. Dr. Jones gave me the diagnosis. Ended up having a Spinal fusion. Dr. Jones was very Honest with me and could not guarentee the surgery would get rid of the pain. I still have some back pain but i can walk,was afraid i would be in a wheelchair before now. And i very rarely take anything for pain. That has been 10 years ago. Thank you Dr. Jones!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2126432].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2011

After lenghty problems after a re-injury my org. doctor could not find the problem after MRI & Mylogram. Said I may need fusion and life pain management. Thru the pain management doctor I was referred to Dr. Jones. One test and he say the problme. did surgical correction and have been fine for 11 years. A+

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2126431].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

Dr. Martin Jones Jr. did my neck surgery. He and his staff was very helpful before my surgery, but every visit afterwards was disappointing to me.It seemed as if his job was done and he no longer needed to listen to me, or care for me.He said,that I have permanent injuries, such as spinal and nerves.When I go in with problems walking or falling, he doesn't listen to me, nor does he document anything I say. His office assistant has been short with me, and even said she didn't care whether or not I got the care or test that I needed. Dr. Jones Jr.would tell me one thing on my visit with him and tell her another. It has been very upsetting to think that a person can be disregarded like that,as if you don't matter now that they have gotten paid.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2126430].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2010

Knows his work very well. is truthful with you .listen to what you have to say.one of the best in my opinion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2126429].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Dr. Jones has operated on my husband 3 times, twice on his lower back and once on his neck. He didn't make any promises, told us the facts and what to expect in length of recovery. I honestly believe my husband would have ended up totally disabled w/o Dr. Jones. Instead, he's working full time in industrial construction and he's 63 years old.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2126428].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2007

After using another neuro. surg. that could not find my problem Dr. Jones did so quickly and his surgical correction was A+

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2126427].votes_count ]]