Rate Dr. John Clarke

Dr. John Clarke's Ratings

I have been going to Dr. John for quite a few years now. I hadn't seen a Dr. for over 20 years other than to mend broken bones etc... so was definitely overdue. At first I found him a bit reserved but that was fine, just not immediately warm. That's probably a good thing. Now I appreciate him a lot more. He is very up front and easy to talk to about anything you need to. Once I got used to his (very) dry humour, he is quite personable. I also like that he is comfortable with technology for managing his patients. He doesn't generally keep me waiting and has always had time to discuss the issues we need to review. He has straightforward answers without undue drama or embellishment. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1525539].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2013

Dr. Clarke will explain what the patient is dealing with , which make the patient more secure , his compassion , his knowledge , is first class, I am very fortunate to have Dr. Clarke as my Doctor , Thank you Dr. Clarke.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1525538].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2012

Dr. John is wonderful, so understanding, kind and really wants you to be happy and healthy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1525537].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2012

Dr Clarke is the most compassionate, caring and considerate Dr we have ever had. Regardless of your ailment, he always treats us with dignity, taking as much time with you as it takes. We have never left his office without saying "he is the nicest man ever". We feel so blessed to have him taking care of us.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1525536].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2009

Dr. Clarke has been our family doctor for years and we love him. He has always talked to the kids as if they were people. With my daughter becoming a young women he has given her the information and tools to be sure she is safe and protected. Thank you Dr. Clarke you have always given us the best care!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1525535].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2009

In 2000 Dr. John diagnosed my Grave's disease. I had been looking for a family doctor for 6 years and finally found him. The many I had tried before him were just not listening to me or attempting to find out just what was bothering me. I cannot emphasize enough how he changed my life. I thought I was going crazy with all the symptoms I was experiencing but he understood and really empathized with me. Out of at least 4 other doctors he was the only one to give me a physical, noticing the puffiness below my larnyx sent me to the endocrinologist. Lo and behold he was right. I definitely had a problem, and I wasn't crazy. He is my hero!!! Thank you Dr. John.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1525534].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

He is the most amazing Dr I NEVER feel like a number he KNOWS me and my family and asks about how things are, he is not just concerned about rushing through why you are there so he can get to the next person and I can't believe he has even called me to double check things or follow up on me he is truely a great MAN.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1525533].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2009

I had Dr.C as a child in Fairview, Alberta and he was wonderful. I always felt comfortable talking to him. Once, I hurt my foot and another dr (who shall be nameless... but he just got out of jail!) told me I was faking it and to walk it off. My mother then took me to Dr.C and he took such great care of me, and after taking an xray (duh!) figured i had chipped a bone in my foot. Thanks again, Dr. Clarke!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1525532].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2009

Dr. John is great! He really cares about his patients and works hard to solve your medical problems instead of just blindly writing a prescription. He run behind sometimes but I never feel like he's rushing me out the door, he always listens to everything I have to say.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1525531].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2008

He is my fathers doctor and thanks to his excellent care picked up on his AAA which had not been followed properly by his previous doctor. Knows how to handle issues delicately with seniors. Very thankful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1525530].votes_count ]]