Rate Dr. Timothy Prince

Dr. Timothy Prince's Ratings

Excellent at sports related injuries. Very good Dr. all around.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2523206].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2493342].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

Dr. Prince is an outstanding doctor! He is very compassionate, caring and never makes you feel bad about asking questions or having concerns about your health. He takes the time to understand your worries and puts you at ease. Even when trying to figure out solutions, that may take some time, he never gives up, and that is greatly appreciated. We appreciate his sense of humour and easy-going, friendly demeanor. He always makes things easy to understand when explaining them to you, as we don't have the medical degree, he does. His staff are likewise a pleasure to deal with!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2126484].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2014

Best of the Best!!. Thank you for many years of being the best that you can be for Canada.Amen. Thank You Dr.Twith aP.Merci!!!.istvan horti.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2126483].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

Dr Tim has been my family GP since 1987. He has always been excellent in listening to my concerns, he does treat you like a friend. The longest I have waited has been 15 minutes, most times I am out of the office before my appointed time. The staff is excellent, always answerred questions or returned calls for test results. I am glad to have him for my GP when I blew my knees out, highly informed and quickly refered my to a specialist and thrapistfor recovery. Now he is my wife's and son' GP, I do reccomend Dr Tim, hands down best Doctor ever.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2126482].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

Great Doctor !! He has been my doctor for about 20 year and also my childrens doctor. He is very caring. Takes the time to listen to what you have to say. Would never change to a different doctor. He IS the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2126481].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2010

One of the best family doctors I have ever come accross. He treats you like a friend not a number. He uses experiences from his personal life to describe what is going on. Gives you the truth and how we are going to deal with it. He makes you feel that you are not alone no matter what is wrong. The secretary however, no sense of urgency, her personal needs come before her job, will not give you a straight answer, does not answer the phone, rarely calls you back. You are better off showing up puking or bleeding and Dr. Tim will take care of you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2126480].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2010

Dr. Prince is dedicated, compassionate and caring. He is our family physcian as well as our sons sports doctor. Percise, approciable, consistent with his care and procedures. He listens and explains.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2126479].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2009

Saved my life when other Dr's laughed at my symptoms. That was 19 years ago. Great man

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2126478].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2009

Great doctor! My daughter had a broken foot from basketball and he was the only doctor who could find the break. His treatment and care was much appreciated. We've recommnended him to others and they were very happy with him too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2126477].votes_count ]]