You may also like

Rate Dr. Timothy Prince

Dr. Timothy Prince's Ratings

Dr. Tim Prince has been my doctor since the mid 80's after suffering from sports (running) injuries and at that time he helped me run through the problems. He has since become a trusted doctor and friend to me as we both pass the years and new 'conditions' arise ( I am now 65 yrs old). He doesn't fool around........once you go and see him he quickly refers you to a trusted specialist which I think is always the right move. In my case it always has been. If you are looking for a doctor that will spend hours and hours on you........forget Tim lol. He doesn't waste time. But if don' t like sitting and waiting forever in the waiting room,,,,,,,,then he is your man. Hopefully he will be my GP for a long time to come :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2786826].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Dr.Prince is amazing doctor,person,friend,I'm 33 now and he's been my family doctor since 1989 and never had a bad experience with him , so the person that said that bad stuff about him at the top of the page dose not know what they are talking about ! They must have him mix up with some other doctor !! He is the best doctor out there !! Just one last thing I have too say is that it take too long for him to do paper work tho !! But I still love you lmao Paul Miller

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2782778].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Excellent Experience! My 16 year old had sports injury and was recommended to see Dr Prince. Thorough examination and appropriate tests ordered. And when tests came back and more were needed, he ordered them. Also did not hesitate to refer her to a specialist when MRI came back abnormal. Would recommed him to all her fellow athletes in the Niagara area if they were to need a Sports Medicine Physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2685024].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

The best Doctor in Niagara. Outstanding attitude. The only doctor my children have ever seen, I hope he never retires!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2671477].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

Dr. Prince is far too laid back. As many patients have commented, he is friendly and not condescending. However, he's not helpful. If you have a serious medical problem that needs prompt attention and referrals to specialists that can help you, Dr. Prince is not the doctor to facilitate what you need.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2666110].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2014

Dr Prince has been my doctor since the 80's and is an all around good doctor. He sees 4 generations of my family and all are very happy with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2597512].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

Dr prince is my family doctor and has been since I was a little kid.
He is Always amazing and helpful

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2551215].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

Excellent at sports related injuries. Very good Dr. all around.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2523206].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2493342].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

Dr. Prince is an outstanding doctor! He is very compassionate, caring and never makes you feel bad about asking questions or having concerns about your health. He takes the time to understand your worries and puts you at ease. Even when trying to figure out solutions, that may take some time, he never gives up, and that is greatly appreciated. We appreciate his sense of humour and easy-going, friendly demeanor. He always makes things easy to understand when explaining them to you, as we don't have the medical degree, he does. His staff are likewise a pleasure to deal with!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2126484].votes_count ]]