Rate Dr. Tod Beaulne

Dr. Tod Beaulne's Ratings

Amazing dentist, I don't like having to go but he makes you feel not so bad. He's very friendly, punctual and my family is very happy with him. Patient for 8 years now... Also all of his staff are super.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1525653].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2014

Dr Beaulne was not a great dentist for me. From 2000 to 2003, I saw him every 9 months for a check up and almost every time he identified 1 or 2 fillings. When I first saw Dr Beaulne, I only had 2 fillings despite regular dental check ups. After 3 years and another 6 fillings, I found another dentist in Fort McMurray with 25+years experience. The number of fillings identified also decreased. I also started reading more about dental care including The Intelligent Consumer's Complete Guide to Dental Health by Jay Friedman which was very helpful. Finally, some of the front staff were not always helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1525652].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Dr Tod Beaulne is simply amazing!!! All the staff are absolutely fantastic, starting from Chelsey in the reception and Dr. Tod's assistant (I think her name is Chris? Sorry I have terrible memory!) have made me feel absolutely welcome and comfortable. Dr. Tod has such a kind spirit and personable personality that you will instantly feel like if you had been seeing him for years! I have currently gone there since last year and I couldn't even imagine going somewhere else! Thank you Dr. Tod Beaulne for making my smile look spectacular! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1525651].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2013

I've been a patient at this dental office for more then twenty years, and a patient of Dr Beaulne's for ten of those years. He is wonderful! The office is very professional, clean and the staff is always courteous and friendly. I couldn't think of going to any other dentist. Dr Beaulne takes the time to talk to his patients and does an excellent job of making sure you are comfortable and relaxed. Keep up the great work!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1525650].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2012

Have been going to Dr. Beaulne for about 5 years now and everything that ppl have said about him and his staff is true. They are Great. I went to a dentist once in my life before that and it never really bothered me due to the fact i didnt get cavities and was lucky to have straight teeth. Im not a lover of needles and he made me and continues to make me feel comfortable everytime i go there. The office is very clean and i have only had to wait about 10 mins later than my appt once in all the time i've been going there. Usually i get in earlier than my appt. He gave recommendations on what i could do and never pressured me into accepting the costliest ones. Thanks doc and keep up the great work

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1525649].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2012

Great service, friendly staff! I don't like going to the dentist, but these guys made me def relax, explaining everything, making a plan, and helping me out with pain relief for a cracked tooth.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1525648].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2012

I was worried that some of these ratings were fake because Dr. Beaulne scored so high. In Fort McMurray no less. Everything about his clinic exceeds expectations: not only his thoroughness, knowledge and customer service, but the professionalism of his staff, the manner they process payments (direct bill to insurance rather than making you pay up front like many McMurray dental offices) and the general appearance of his clinic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1525647].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2011

Wonderful! Very friendly and calm. He always made sure to make you comfortable

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1525646].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2010

Dr. Beaulne is a good dentist - he does charge too much - our 100% coverage doesn't cover any of his procedures - the beef is the staff- they are very short with the clients - they are very pushy and will not do what is requested of them (ie not calling for a reminder - called 3 times in one day when previously and repeatedly asked not to) therefore our family is going elsewhere - too bad --but the people working for you are who the public have to deal with the most - we are not the only clients he as lost because of the receptionists and we informed him of our concerns --

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1525645].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2009

I had the pleasure of working with Dr. Beaulne while he was practicing in Edmonton. Out of all the dentists I worked with, I would have chosen to have him treat me personally had I needed any work done. I know his behind-the-scenes work is as honest as the smiles on his patients' faces.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1525644].votes_count ]]