Dr. Steven E. Rasmussen

Dr. Steven E. Rasmussen

Rate Dr. Steven E. Rasmussen

Dr. Steven E. Rasmussen's Ratings

Dr. Rasmussen knows his stuff, and he is GREAT about contacting you personally on the phone, and even having you call his direct line with questions. This is so rare. I love it. There are definitely times where he has spent extremely short amounts of time, in and out, with me leaving with questions while he was on to his next patient. The upside, though, is that he is very accommodating with "work-in" appointments.

Submitted June 7, 2014 | flag

First, I am not the kind of person to write a review but... Dr. Rasmussen is an awesome doctor who really listened to me and it was obvious he really cares. I was surprised at how thorough he was considering the fact that in today's world, doctors have to see a lot of patients in a short time. I was very impressed with him and would HIGHLY recommend his practice.

Submitted Dec. 3, 2013 | flag

Dr. Rasmussen was in and out the door. I had to stop him (from going out the door) to get him to answer my question. This man was not interested in me. There are not enough words to express the way I felt when leaving his office. He wanted me in and out. I say this based on the time spent with me, and aburtness. I will never use this doctor again. I will never recommend him. His staff is wonderful. I feel he is very knowledgable and a very competent doctor. But I don't think he was interested in treating my illness. I think he wanted to treat my condition and then collect the fee for the office visit.

Submitted Dec. 30, 2012 | flag

Dr Steven is such a nice guy!!! He has a great team and great prices!!!

Submitted Dec. 5, 2012 | flag

Dr. Rasmussen takes care of all my skin needs including regular Botox injections. This was the best thing I ever did for my face. I am a teacher and use lots of expression in my face when I talk to the kids. I had deep lines and he injected the Botox perfectly removing all the lines! He is super sweet and friendly. Very nice office and staff but it is his demeanor and gentleness that keeps me coming back. He is also very professional and he always makes sure that I am completely happy with the results. I have sent many of my friends to see him at eOs spa and they all love him and continue to go back as well. If you are looking for a great dermatologist with a nice office and a good central austin location, Dr. Rasmussen at eOs is the place to go.

Submitted July 4, 2010 | flag

If you have been to see other Dermatologists for fillers/botox before, I would urge you to try Dr. Rasmussen at eOs in Austin. His technique as well as results are superior to the other Derm that I saw previously. He is meticulous and you can tell he takes much pride in his work. His front office staff as well as medical assistants provide outstanding customer service and make you feel welcome and relaxed. The service was excellent, no wait time, and Dr. Steve was quick without making me feel hurried. eOs is a lovely, clean, serene environment!

Submitted Feb. 21, 2010 | flag

Dr. Rasmussen has been my dermatologist for 3 years. He is as good of a doctor that I have ever had. He is truly the best. I recommend him highly.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2010 | flag

From my first visit I got the feeling that he really didn't want me as a patient. He did not want to listen to me & always rushed me out. He had me use Differin, even though I told him Differin made me get a rash on my neck. He scoffed & insisted that there was NO WAY that could happen. I used the Differin & got the rash. He told me to go to his office on Friday w/out an appointment & he would check my neck. I showed up Friday & he point-blank asked me what I was doing there. (He did the same thing on a later date.) I reminded him of our conversation & he took a culture of the rash (tinea versicolor). He must have looked it up in the back or something, because he came back to my room knowing exactly why Differin caused my rash. No apology of course. He gave me another medicine that caused melasma, which he wouldn't admit. He gave me medicine w/out instructions half the time. I could go on & on, but there's not enough space. My skin ended up 20x worse than when I first went to him.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2009 | flag

I went for a spider veins sclerotherapy, It was very painful and I was not given any local or topical anesthetics; towards the end he gave me a couple of Tylenols. That is not what I am complaining about here. He kept telling me the results would be amazing. I had to wrap my legs for 2 weeks and at the end I still have big parts of my spider veins on both legs and I feel like I need to have them re-done. His paper that you sign says: You can not ask for additional treatments unless you pay another full amount. I would never recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2009 | flag

Dr. Rasmussen has been my dermatologist and my wife's since he moved to Austin. We definitely wanted to follow him when he moved from south Austin to his new location even though it is a little further of a drive for us. He is always so friendly and thorough. He is our favorite doctor. We love his efficiency. He is almost always running on time for our appointments unlike some of our other doctors. He really does care about us beyond just caring for our skin. Dr. Rasmussen and his staff are great. We definitely recommend you go see him if you want a doctor who cares.

Submitted July 10, 2009 | flag