Rate Dr. Jemshed A. Khan

Dr. Jemshed A. Khan's Ratings

Dr. Kahn perfomed a blepharplasy on my upper eyelids and I am blown away by how wonderful they look! I am a 41 year old who didn't really need it, yet. But I am so glad I did it. Dr. Kahn is truly an expert in eyelid surgery. I would highly recommend you get several opinions but would go back to Dr. Kahn for that or other facial procedures in the future!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1525787].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

the staff is very friendly and helpful, the nurses always returned my phone call promptly. dr khan has a great sense of humor and is very great at putting you at ease. he also has amazing surgery technique, and little if any scaring after any procedure. definately the man to see if needing any eye or facial surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1525786].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

I had Asian eyelid surgery with Dr. Khan, and and am very happy with the result. I've seen Dr. Khan several times, and he has always been very professional and attentive. I knew he took good notes of his patients and at the same time took time to listen and answer my questions. His staff is also very helpful. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1525785].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2010

I had upper and lower eyelid surgery & I would highly recommend Dr. Khan. I'm very pleased with the results and his staff was quite helpful and answered all questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1525784].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2010

Dr. Khan did an amazing job on my upper eyelids!! I would recommend him to anyone that is interested in younger eyelids without looking crazy & wide-eyed! He also does wonderful Botox & Restylane treatments!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1525783].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2009

Dr. Khan was very compassionate and did an exceptional job in my surgery. I would recommend him to anyone if they needed Eyelid Surgery. Glenda King

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1525782].votes_count ]]