Rate Dr. Paramvir S. Rahal

Dr. Paramvir S. Rahal's Ratings

Provided little medical information except quick suggestion to do a colonoscopy. When that came back fine, immediately suggested a scope down throat. I asked for alternatives and he said I could go about my day and reconsider later. Seemed too quick to suggest pricey procedures. I'm not going back. Also was misinformed about requirements getting home after procedure. Was told a taxi was fine, then once I got there was told no. Having recently moved to the area, I had to ask a co-worker which was uncomfortable for me.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2383250].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

This office has two companies, and they will bill your insurance twice. I went in there for a colonoscopy as I turned 51 , just as a preventative measure. I asked how much this was going to cost me in writing, no one would. My insurance told me as preventative it would be covered 100%. Their billed to my insurance and it has cost me over $450 so far. The doctor billed $180 just to see me and $900 to do the procedure. I saw 3 different doctors. If you go here make sure you get your bill in writing before you precede with this money making machine. I have great insurance through an oil company and now fighting with my insurance to go after this company. Enter at your own risk.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][578069].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2012

great friendly staff. courteous doc with great bedside manner

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][578068].votes_count ]]