Rate Dr. Paul C. Kang

Dr. Paul C. Kang's Ratings

I was very impressed with the friendliness and professionalism of Dr. Kang and the staff. I had my initial LASIK consult with him and we reviewed all options. The procedure was quick and painless and I was in and out of the office within 45 minutes! Thank you Dr. Kang for all of your help and advice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1526468].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

Dr Kang is amazing!! I was referred by a co worker and couldn't be happier. Was having trouble with my vision and Dr Kang told me I had Cataracts. I wanted to take care of it sooner rather than later and he explained it thoroughly. He then had me see his surgical coordinator Nina. Who explained everything down to the tee. She is great & gave me the VIP treatment. Dr Kang is lucky to have her. I am now seeing 20/20 and my vision is great. Glad I went with the Multifocal lenses. I would highly recommend Eye Doctors of Washington and Dr Kang.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1526467].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2013

I researched many places regarding LASIK eye surgery and found The Eye Doctors of Washington to provide me with exactly what I needed. The staff was very friendly, knowledgable, patient and informative. The entire procedure went precisely as described to me and Dr. Kang was the type of doctor someone needs for such a delicate surgery. He was extremely calming and in no rush to move on to his next patient - which I appreciated. I am enjoying my life without glasses and am able to do everything I did before. I highly recommend using Dr. Kang at The Eye Doctors of Washington.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1526466].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

Unprofessional office staff. Do not care about good with with the patient, do not want to make things right with the consumer. I was the only patient in the waiting room when I got there and though that a bit odd! Bait and switch to get one to pay for a refraction fee, even if one is not there to have refraction eye exam. Would not give me a copy of my medical records when I asked, wanted to charge for that all under the guise of office policy. Would not recommend this practice to anyone. Office manager was rude and the whole visit and ordeal was stressful. Would NEVER want surgery on my eyes with this practice if this is the attitude they have, one would be totally out of luck should there be any surgical issues!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1526465].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

I had a wonderful experience. Love the beach without my glasses

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1526464].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2008

surgery done in immaculate operating facility and very competent staff-- Dr Kang has the "hands" of a surgeon Very pleased Will do other eye

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1526463].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2008

Dr. Kang gave me his undivided attention when I was at his office before and after my LASIK surgery. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1526462].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2007

Very attentive surgeon. I love seeing without my glasses. I tell all my friends to go to Dr. Kang for LASIK!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1526461].votes_count ]]