Dr. Sanjeev Chander

Rate Dr. Sanjeev Chander

Dr. Sanjeev Chander's Ratings

Dr Chander is one of the best cardiologists I know. He is dedicated, caring, and very knowledgeable. He takes his time with his patients and I highly recommend him to anyone who needs his services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2451413].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

Such a personable and helpful doctor. I had a simple problem that he put to rest and made excellent recommendations. He left me feeling relaxed and comfortable that I was going to be just fine. Really nice bedside manner and an excellent standard of care. He crosses all the ts and spends time getting to know you and helping you. Yes you have to wait. But then he's the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1526594].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2013

This is one of the most caring Doctors I have ever met.Not only did he listen to my symptoms, he was able to solve a lot of my long standing problems. I have seem numerous physicians without any resolution until now. He is brilliant and an asset to his profession. Getting through to his front staff can be a challenge.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1526593].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2012

Dr. Chander is amazing, however I have to agree with the other comments on his staff and how difficult it is to book an appointment. Everytime I call I am put on hold for sometimes 15 minutes and the staff at the cardiovascular centre seem very disorganized. Another downfall is that you need to speak with a Nurse to book an appointment, however you cannot reach them directly, you have to leave a voicemail message and ask for someone to call you back... and if you're unavailable when they call you back then you're sure to spend a few days trying to get in touch with someomone. VERY Disorganized but Dr. Chander is a great Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1526592].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2011

Professional, takes an interest in his patients. One complaint, he is always late for his appointments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1526591].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2010

Very personable and easy to talk to. Good listener and very knowledgeable. Only complaint is that every one of the several appointments I have had with this office, I have had to wait about two hours past my appointment time for my turn. If he wasn't such a good doctor, I would have tried to get another cardiologist but I'm no fool. He is the best there is around, so you just wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1526590].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2007

Excellent, personable and gave me his full attention. His advise was excellent and the care perfect. Very happy to have been recommended to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1526589].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2007

Very personable, helpful...hope he stays in Ottawa. Thank you Dr Chander! PS.. His staff is also very nice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1526588].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007

The problem is not Dr. Chander, but the Ottawa Cardiovascular Center where he works; difficult to reach by phone; staff rather aloof; wait times incredible; and everybody rushed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1526587].votes_count ]]