Rate Dr. Ian Ross

Dr. Ian Ross's Ratings

Dr. Ross extracted 2 badly impacted, infected wisdom teeth of mine in Kentville Hospital. He is personable, professional and I assume very skilled. His staff is great too. The only reason I am rating him OK on helpfulness is because I had some issues after surgery which were of concern to me ( pieces of teeth working their way through my gums and to the surface - white pointy pieces sticking out - I didn't know what the heck they were - it was like an alien growing out of me). The concerns would never have arisen if he had just explained that this type of thing is common and happens frequently - then I wouldn't have freaked out so much to see these things exiting my gums! But truly, he is terrific and highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2543367].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

First visit 4 wisdom teeth removed...no pain during or after, ever. 2nd visit another extraction same thing. If i was rich and he was poor i would send him a gift!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1526660].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2012

eceptional Dr. You are in fine hands with him, very skilled and nice personality too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1526659].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2012

Dr Ian Ross is the nicest and funniest surgeon. I was terrified when i found out i had 5 wisdom teeth instead of 4. I actually started to cry like a baby haha. He was very comforting and super understanding. I had zero complications and didnt feel a thing. The price was very reasonable as well. The staff were amazing and were very nice! Whoever gives this surgeon a bad review obviously expects better then excellent. I recommend Dr.Ross to absolutely anybody, because he truly was the best. If i could do it all over again i deff would do it again. If you have the chance to get Dr. Ross, take it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1526658].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2011

had arthroscopie done 1 year ago the only unfortunate thing is that i have to go back in sept to have more extensive surgery done i have been diagnosed iwth tmj, temporal tendonosis, stylomandibular ligamentosis and masseter myositis along with central sensitization :( but dr. ross has been excellent in trying to do everything he can to keep me comfotable through all this

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1526657].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2011

I got my wisdom teeth removed by Doctor Ross. He is the sweetest doctor ever. Before the surgery he explained everything perfectly and was VERY honest. I was very nervous about getting my wisdom teeth out and his wonderful sense of humor made me a lot less nervous. I would reccomend him to anyone. Also, he gives great needles! Can't even feel them. His staff is also just as nice and wonderful! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1526656].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

I was really satisfied with the procedure Dr.Ross did. He was very iformative and kind.His staff was great as well.I was nervous,but after talking and meeting with Dr.Ross I was quite at ease. The waiting time for my appointment was about an hour,which I didn't mind waiting. Some of the work he does on some patients takes a little longer than others. I would strongly recommend Dr.Ian Ross to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1526655].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2010

dr ross explained the procedure very well and was very kind and patient with my concerns. I would recommend without reservation

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1526654].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2010

Dr Ross is a very rude, rough doctor, I wouldnt recommend him working on a horses mouth, but that is how rough he was, when i left there, I had no clue as to wether a follow up was needed, he didnt say a thing, threw the bill on the receptionist desk and walked out!! He worked on my mouth the same as if he was in a garden with a shovel and steel toed boots and jumping on it...not a very nice man!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1526653].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2010

Dr. Ross took care of me, after I was beaten by several people one night. He was mindful of the concerns I had of facial scars and permenant loss of sensation due to operating around major facial nerves. He also removed my wisdom teeth at a later date. Dr. Ian ross will forever be in my thoughts and I consider him second to none concerning knowledge of his work, his kindness and calm demeanor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1526652].votes_count ]]