Rate Dr. Ian Ross

Dr. Ian Ross's Ratings

First visit 4 wisdom teeth removed...no pain during or after, ever. 2nd visit another extraction same thing. If i was rich and he was poor i would send him a gift!

Submitted Oct. 19, 2012 | flag

eceptional Dr. You are in fine hands with him, very skilled and nice personality too!

Submitted Aug. 14, 2012 | flag

Dr Ian Ross is the nicest and funniest surgeon. I was terrified when i found out i had 5 wisdom teeth instead of 4. I actually started to cry like a baby haha. He was very comforting and super understanding. I had zero complications and didnt feel a thing. The price was very reasonable as well. The staff were amazing and were very nice! Whoever gives this surgeon a bad review obviously expects better then excellent. I recommend Dr.Ross to absolutely anybody, because he truly was the best. If i could do it all over again i deff would do it again. If you have the chance to get Dr. Ross, take it.

Submitted Sept. 28, 2011 | flag

had arthroscopie done 1 year ago the only unfortunate thing is that i have to go back in sept to have more extensive surgery done i have been diagnosed iwth tmj, temporal tendonosis, stylomandibular ligamentosis and masseter myositis along with central sensitization :( but dr. ross has been excellent in trying to do everything he can to keep me comfotable through all this

Submitted Aug. 16, 2011 | flag

I got my wisdom teeth removed by Doctor Ross. He is the sweetest doctor ever. Before the surgery he explained everything perfectly and was VERY honest. I was very nervous about getting my wisdom teeth out and his wonderful sense of humor made me a lot less nervous. I would reccomend him to anyone. Also, he gives great needles! Can't even feel them. His staff is also just as nice and wonderful! :)

Submitted March 25, 2011 | flag

I was really satisfied with the procedure Dr.Ross did. He was very iformative and kind.His staff was great as well.I was nervous,but after talking and meeting with Dr.Ross I was quite at ease. The waiting time for my appointment was about an hour,which I didn't mind waiting. Some of the work he does on some patients takes a little longer than others. I would strongly recommend Dr.Ian Ross to anyone.

Submitted Dec. 6, 2010 | flag

dr ross explained the procedure very well and was very kind and patient with my concerns. I would recommend without reservation

Submitted Sept. 17, 2010 | flag

Dr Ross is a very rude, rough doctor, I wouldnt recommend him working on a horses mouth, but that is how rough he was, when i left there, I had no clue as to wether a follow up was needed, he didnt say a thing, threw the bill on the receptionist desk and walked out!! He worked on my mouth the same as if he was in a garden with a shovel and steel toed boots and jumping on it...not a very nice man!!!!!!!

Submitted Aug. 29, 2010 | flag

Dr. Ross took care of me, after I was beaten by several people one night. He was mindful of the concerns I had of facial scars and permenant loss of sensation due to operating around major facial nerves. He also removed my wisdom teeth at a later date. Dr. Ian ross will forever be in my thoughts and I consider him second to none concerning knowledge of his work, his kindness and calm demeanor.

Submitted May 21, 2009 | flag

Dr. Ross is awesome. I had a very rare tumor removed when I was 11 years old (1998). He said he would never see another in his lifetime. In 2004 I had my wisdom teeth removed.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2009 | flag