Rate Dr. Eric G Fox

Dr. Eric G Fox's Ratings

I had my wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Fox, along with another previous surgery, and I have to say that his office and staff make me feel very comfortable! They explain the possible complications and if you ask what they're doing, 99% of the time, they'll give you an explanation. I would recommend Dr. Fox to anyone who's nervous about having their wisdom teeth removed!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2494782].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

I went to an oral surgeon in the same complex and they wanted 770 to pull 3 wisdom teeth. Dr fox only charged me 160! The cray machine was very up to date compared to the other office I went to. Staff is extremely friendly and helpful . The day after my wisdom teeth were extracted dr. Fox called me personally to check on me and make sure things are going as they should. That is my reason for writing this review. (I never do reviews lol) would definitely recommend dr. Fox to others!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2451428].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2014

My husband went to get a pre-estimate of the removal of his four wisdom teeth. Delta Dental told us they would cover his panoramic film but the claim but need to be overrided. The office of Eric G. Fox would not let my husband leave the office without paying for this x-ray. He charged a card when we did not have the funds to pay and the staff, Heidi, would not allow us to pay for it at the next visit that was scheduled for surgery. This doctor examined him and with the x-ray he said that he did not know what was wrong with his teeth and could not figure out why he was in pain. Then we got the pre-estimate, which is $2,200! The general anastesia is $1,000 alone for the first hour. We cancelled his surgery and we are using a different surgeon. We would have to pay almost $600 out of pocket because Delta Dental covers 80% of this outrageous bill. I payed about $150 out of pocket for the removal of my wisdom teeth at another office and we are going to use them. We are waiting on the refund

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1527908].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

My consultation was EXCELLENT! !! DR. Fox is well trained. I was nervous about going due to the fact I had a failed wisdom tooth extraction with another surgeon. Dr. FOX and his staff were veey confident in his skills. It has been 14 hours can I say NO PAIN!!!!!!!! I will definitely refer him to other people

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1527906].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2013

Dr Fox extracted a tooth a few years ago for me. I was super nervous bu he was very calming and he did a great job and took his time to explain everything. You can tell he takes pride in being a surgeon. Very professional and beautiful office. Also i paid out of pocket and the price was less than i thought.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1527905].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2012

Whoever gave dr fox a bad review is ridiculous. I went and had all 4 wisdom teeth removed and was able to go to work the following day. The staff is very nice and dr fox is a very skilled surgeon based on my experience. I've so far had zero complications and would recommend dr fox to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1527904].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2012

We were told by this office that our insurance would pay for the removal of two teeth from my handicapped daughter. The doctor took forever to insert the IV. A year and a half later they sent my disabled daughter to collections without sending a bill to us. When I called the office and spoke to "the office manager", I was treated very poorly. I would NEVER recommend this office to anyone. I also told my primary dentist (who recommended this surgeon) about this horrible experience. Be forwarned, they will tell you anything to get you in and they'll send you to collections without first sending you a bill to dispute.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1527907].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2012

Un dr muy profesional,su staff amable y atento, lo recomiendo

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1527903].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2011

Very professional, nice staff and office very clean

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1527902].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

Simply The BEST oral surgeon around minimal pain nice staff he even called me from his cell phone after the surgery A+ I used Metlife Dental PPO Plan

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1527901].votes_count ]]