Rate Dr. Angel R. Cadiz

Dr. Angel R. Cadiz's Ratings

I am now 28 years old and my wife is pregnant, dr Cadiz was my pediatrician from birth and will also be my soon to be born child's as well!! My parents trusted him with my life and I trust him my child's as well. He still remembers things I said 27 years ago, he is and will always be part of the family !!! Hands down the best pediatrician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1527919].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

I have been with Dr. Cadiz since my childern were born and they are now 16 and 17 years old. From inception and new mother jitters he was always there to calm my fears and explain everything. He has been the greatest Doctor to my boys and I recommend him highly and there are now words to explain his knowledge and compassion. He has always been there for our family. We love him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1527918].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2012

Been going to him for years. He is the best doctor ever! Wouldn't go to anybody else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1527917].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

great person , great doctor , been seeing my family for over twenty years

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1527916].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2010

Dr. Cadiz is a wonderful doctor although there is a wait for him, he is well worth it! Your wait time can be up to an hour and a half but soooooo worth it! BEST DR. EVER!!!!!! The Rojas Family

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1527915].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Cadiz for the past 9 years. He is an excellent Dr. takes his time, explains to you everything from left to right. One thing I can tell you though, u must wait like any other Pediatrician office. The front desk staff not all most especially the OM, are very mean, rude, and not very professional. Other than that, I would recommend Dr. Cadiz, the staff is the one that needs to be changed around.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1527914].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2010

I HAVE TAKING MY CHILDREN TO DR. CADIZ FOR 5 YEARS AND WOULD NEVER SEE ANOTHER PHYSICIAN. WE LOVE DR. CADIZ AS IF HE WAS PART OF OUR FAMILY! I TRUST DR. CADIZ 100%. THE OFFICE IS A BIT CRAZY BUT HE IS DEFINTELY WOTH THE WAIT!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1527913].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2008

dr. cadiz is an extremely very good physician. I am glad i found him to take care of my children.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1527912].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2008

The office that he works out of is terrible, Pediatric Associates. The wait time has been over two hours at times. He thought my son had a double hernia and we were sent to a specialist. It was not a double hernia. Thankfully, my children have never had any major problems. But I will never use Pediatric Associates ever again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1527911].votes_count ]]