Rate Dr. Matthew B. Sutton

Dr. Matthew B. Sutton's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr Sutton for about 6 years. He is great, ON TIME (only 1 time did I have to wait).

Submitted July 1, 2011 | flag

Have been seeing Dr. Sutton for about 8 years off and on and can all ways get into see him or one of his other doctors in the prac. His staff allways calls back ASAP when there is a problem. If you are looking for a new doctor then this is the one for you.

Submitted Jan. 12, 2010 | flag

Dr. Sutton is great! He takes the time to listen and works with you to find the best solution for you. I've even gotten my husband to go to him -- something I couldn't get him to do for the past 5 years! His partners are good as well -- there's always someone who can see you if you're sick.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2008 | flag

Dr. Matt is an excellent physician who exemplifies professionalism but is always willing to really listen to you, take the time you need to discuss issues and work to find out how to find out what is ailing you. Has GREAT office staff but the lab area of this huge practice leaves a lot to be desired.

Submitted Jan. 26, 2007 | flag