Rate Dr. Bobby Goldberg

Dr. Bobby Goldberg's Ratings

This was my first visit and the first time to a dentist in 4-5 years. Everyone was very kind and pleasant. I had a problem with some pain and found out that I had a bad wisdom tooth. They took it out right away and I never felt a thing. They made sure that I was frozen and that I was comfortable. I am so very impressed and happy that they accepted me as a new patient. Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1528456].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2014

AWESOME!! Dr. Goldberg is without question the best dentist in Manitoba possibly Canada. His technical knowledge is matched by his interest in a pain and stress free dental experience. He takes the time to explain in detail the problems and solutions. He will save a tooth that all other dentists would extract. He is caring, professional and efficient. I will never go to another clinic and will refer everyone i know to him. I have paid significantly more for far less successful dentistry. I have experienced pain and low quality work from one dentist that at one point was even redone and my money refunded after going to the dental association. I have been to at least 15 dentists over 40 years and i speak from experience! He is the level that all medical professionals should strive for. I thank Dr. Goldberg and his top quality clinic for restoring my smile and my faith in the dental profession!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1528455].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2013

This is the first time I came to see Dr Goldberg. I am impressed by his skill. The reason I came here is because none of my other dentists could do the work. For Dr Goldberg it seemed a piece of cake. One of my bad tooth needed to be pulled out. He said he pulled out 15000 teeth and this tooth was easily taken out by him, not much blood. I am very happy and will go back in one week for another treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1528454].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2012

Always go knowing I am receiving superb care. I have had the same hygienist who is thorough and competently relays information to Bobby about the state of my teeth.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1528453].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2012

It doesn't get any better than this. Every doctor/dentist should strive to offer the the level of service I receive from Dr. Golberg. And his staff are suberb.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1528452].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

Pleasant experience everytime our family attends the dental office. Everyone was courteous and friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1528451].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

The most amazing experience I had, this doctor is a gem in this city. I went in not knowing what to expect as I got his name from the internet. I had a root canal in really bad shape and most recommendations I got was that it needed to be wrench out but I was desperate to save it so that's what brought me to Dr. Goldberg. I live nowhere near this place and must admit I was skepitcal as to what he would be able to do for me as my own dentist of > 10yrs exhausted all options. To make a long story short, Dr. Goldberg did wonders and I could actually say that he went above and beyond to try to salvage my tooth. Most dentist would have gave in but Dr. Goldberg actually show lots of enthusiasm to the challenge. He's earn my respect & business, I am not one to jump ships especially after 10+ years w/ my dentist and don't plan to unless my dentist retires but I have two kids who will be going to Dr. Goldberg from here on. THANK YOU DR.GOLDBERG, CONTINUE DOING WHAT YOU DO BEST!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1528450].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Goldberg for over 15 years. He has administered several different treatments for me and his knowledge, technique, concern and friendly demeanor has always benefited me tremendously. He has always been very punctual as I have not spent wasted time waiting for my appointed time for treatment. His staff is also reflected very positively in my rating. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1528449].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2012

Painless dentistry at it's best. Very professional-able, highly recommended. Staff is very helpful and friendly, makes for a very relaxed atmosphere. They care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1528448].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2012

The best dentist I have had. Is very professional and is always smiling. He is also very good with my children.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1528447].votes_count ]]