Rate Dr. Thomas C. Merchant

Dr. Thomas C. Merchant's Ratings

Dr Merchant is an outstanding doctor. Several friends and colleagues have been treated by Dr Merchant, and all speak very highly of him. Dr Merchant listens carefully to the patient and spends plenty of time during each office visit. He tries to find non-surgical solutions. I recommend Dr Merchant highly.

Submitted Jan. 23, 2014 | flag

Says and agrees with me, then doubles back on me, when it comes time to stand up for what we spoke about, it was classic CYA, I can't imagine what else it may have been.

Submitted Dec. 27, 2012 | flag

Dr. Merchant is highly competent, very professional, caring, and respectful of his patients. In other words, he is the perfect doctor.

Submitted April 9, 2009 | flag

I worked at the hospital Dr Merchant had some (or all) of his patients, for 20 years. He was very well respected by other physicians, nursing staff, and all of his patients!

Submitted April 2, 2007 | flag