Rate Dr. Matthew I. Whang

Dr. Matthew I. Whang's Ratings

I have been Dr.Whangs patient since 2005, I am very happy with his services & staff. He takes his time to explain everything so that I understand. I do not have insurance but I am very pleased with his charges because I know that he knows what he's doing. There is no other urologists I would ever go to. I went back to Dr.Whang after about 3 years without an office visit & he still remembered everything about my issues. He's very friendly & compassionate. I highly recommend Dr.Whang, I had seen 3 different urologists before being introduced to Dr.Whang. All the other doctors did many test & couldn't tell me what the problem was. After about 2 test Dr.Whang found the problem & fixed it. I'm so happy I met him, before he fixed my problem I suffered for many years. I just wish I would have met him sooner, because I truly believe I wouldn't have suffered for so many years with the issue I had. He is just an amazing doctor!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1529137].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2013

I was originally happy with my visit, but everything changed after my procedure... My mother asked how I was and what happened, and he was very rude to her and told her "I'll discuss that with my patient, not you." I understand HIIPA laws, but he NEVER came to inform me what happened when I woke up in recovery. So he never discussed what happened in the surgery or what the results were. I called his office, and he said he would talk to me in 2 weeks at my follow up. I ended up going into bladder retention, and back in the hospital, and when I went to see him, he seemed upset that I had called his office so many times with difficulty after the procedure and made a comment that he might need to send me back to my original doctor. Jokingly or not, at this point I feel he was acting indifferent to the pain I was and still am experiencing. I'm not saying that he doesn't know his stuff, he just seemed very arrogant when I tried to tell him that I was not going to be a "typical case"

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1529136].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2013

vERY HAPPY WITH DR WHANGS PROFESSIONAL OUT LOOK, HE EXPLAINS EVERYTHING AND GIVES A SENCE SECURITY TO THE PATIENT,i'M GOING IN FOR A PROCEDURE ON WED. AND FEEL RELAXED AND CONFIFENT WITH DOCTOR.i WILL RESPOND AGAIN AFTER MY PROCEDURE ON THE 6TH OF AUGUST

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1529135].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2008

Excellent doctor. My son went to him and he was extremely helpful and explained everything in detail. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1529134].votes_count ]]