Rate Dr. Peter L. Lou

Dr. Peter L. Lou's Ratings

Dr Lou has been my moms dr for over 23 years he did retina surgery on her 2 times it did not work but it wasn't for him not trying..It was the extento of problems she had with retina. He is an excellant dr and woul never have anyones else deal with my mom's eyes..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2126660].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2009

Been my Doctor for 15 years and he always is professional, knowledgeable and kind. Great office staff as well. Wouldn't want anyone else to touch my eyes. Does run 30 minutes behind in the office most visits but even that is not as bad as my PCP.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2126659].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2009

He has been my doctor for 20 years. Friendly, helpful, and a professor at Harvard University as well. I was shocked that someone could have anything but great things to say about Dr. Lou. I cannot recommend him highly enough!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2126658].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2009

Very bad attitude. Patient cannot get any answer to questions about the new problems after surgery. He got mad if you said you have any concerns about the surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2126657].votes_count ]]