Rate Dr. Daniel Horton

Dr. Daniel Horton's Ratings

Dr. Horton is refreshing and well versed in a broad range of issues willing to listen and seek answers

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][578668].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2013

I'm new to Lynchburg and Dr Horton was recommended soo happy I did he is the best doc

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][578667].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2013

I was new to the area and a friend recommended Dr. Horton. I have type 2 diabetes and Dr. Horton took the time to listen to me explain my previous medical history and we discussed my medical records along with recommending the use of more current medications of which are working better than the one's that I had been taking. I would highly recommend Dr. Horton.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][578666].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2013

Dr. Horton was my primary care physician in NYC. He listens, he remembers, he offers helpful, insiteful advice. My family lives in Va where I hope to retire. When I do, hopefully he will be my primary care physician again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][578665].votes_count ]]