Rate Dr. Ronald Esterbauer

Dr. Ronald Esterbauer's Ratings

Office staff are very rude and not considerate! I can't believe how they answer the phone and talk to patients.... They need to retire if they don't like their jobs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2568980].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

Dr Esterbauer has been our family doctor for a long time. He is always knowledgable, kind, punctual, (unless another patient has greater needs) and empathetic.He is an assett to the community and priceless to our family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1530043].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012

Dr. Esterbaurer is patient kind and very understanding. He takes the time to answer questions in a way that is easy to understand.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1530042].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

I have used Dr E for many years, he does take a bit to warm up to. But there is no reason for anyone to complain about his bed side manner. Do you want a clown helping you with you medical concerns, or a professional. He also, does not just write a prescription for every problem, he tries to fix it before writing you a prescription. This probably helps weed out the people that are pill poppers! His staff can be short sometimes, but they are busy and its not like you are friends with them and inviting them over for dinner. Dr E has been our family Dr for sometime and my family would never switch, even when they lived 4 hours away, they still stayed as his patient. Also, being so busy, he took my husband on as a patient after his dr closed his practice. They always fit us in if theres an emergency. He also has 2 nurse practioners on staff to help with his patients. I would highly recommend Dr E, if you lighten up the conversation, you can always get a laugh from him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1530041].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011

Maybe he is knowledgeable, I am not sure because he is not talking much. I went to him for 3 times complaining from the same issues through out one year and he kept sending me back with no medicine or solution. I found from one of my friends about a medicine for my issue and in my last visit when DR R E about to send me out for the forth time, I told him about the medicine, he smiled and he wrote it for me. The medicine is working fine, my life is way better.. I am sorry to say it but I am disappointed. He is ok in the normal steady cases but not sure if he will be ok if I have serious issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1530040].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

Dr. Esterbauer is an incredibly knowledgeable physician. That being said his "bedside manner" leaves something to be desired. Unpersonable comes to mind - it's hard to feel comfortable around him. If you are looking for a doctor who shows a genuine interest in you it might be a good idea to keep looking. That being said, if you are looking for a no-nonsense doctor with little doctor patient interaction he is right for you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1530039].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2010

I am very happy with Dr Esterbauer. He is very knowledgeable. I admit I didnt like him at the begining but I love him now. He is my baby's pediatrician as well and as a first mom I could be very annoying btu he always listen and shows patience. I agree the secretary doesnt have the best social sills but who cres she does the job and always givesme appoinment for same day or next. The office is so nice now and very modernized with modern equipment.Regarding the new nurse i am so sorry i dont remember her name but she is really really good an sweet. I am so happy my former family Dr refered me to Dr Esterbauer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1530038].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2010

He's an okay doctor. Not much personality and isn't very forthcoming with information. You have to pry it out of him. His staff are terrible! Rude and extremely unhelpful. I HATE calling or going to his office because they are so rude. I'd much rather go to a clinic than make an appointment with this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1530037].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2010

I have been seeing this doctor for ten years. I wish I had positive things to say about him, but I don't. I find also as another comment states, that he has been in this profession for much too long and seems uninterested when I try to talk to him and or get any answers. In the past on more than one occasion he has given me a website to look for the answers I'm requesting. I have had to deal with a few very important health issues and have not found this doctor helpful at all, unfortunately. His staff??? Well I find one is/can be and has been very rude to myself and others, and the other, it depends what day??? (meaning depends on how her day is going/gone.) He has recently hired a very kind and extremely helpful nurse that comes in a few days a week, and I have heard that the other Doctor,(Dr. G. Um) is a very kind, open and understanding doctor. I wish it was easier to find a new family doctor, in my area as again, I have been unhappy with this Dr. for too long.....10 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1530036].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2009

Experienced family doctor with excellent diagnostic and listening skills. His gentle sense of humour calms anxiety and helps allay fears in a tense patient. Appears to be well-respected by his colleagues. Office staff patient and considerate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1530035].votes_count ]]