You may also like

Rate Dr. Raymond C. Decesare

Dr. Raymond C. Decesare's Ratings

He is so caring and listens to what I have to say. He delivered my baby girl in February via c section and I couldn't be any happier with how everything went!! I love him and as far as I'm concerned he's the best ob/gyn around!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2764026].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

He is one of the kindest most caring doctors I have been to. He takes the time to speak to me and answers all of my questions. He does not rush through the appointment as if your a number, he treats people like they are his own family. Great doctor!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2758957].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

He is absolutely the kindest, most caring doctor I have seen. Extremely knowledgeable, you will wait for your appointment, but that is because he takes his time with everyone. I'd rather have a dr that when I know it's my turn won't rush me!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2658059].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2014

Absolute clown when it comes to scheduling. Consistantly 2 hours behind in his schedule. No consideration for his patients at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2513396].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

He is an excellent doctor. Extremely knowledgable, caring, and compassionate. We'll worth the wait! I recommend that you bring something to read while you wait

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2483841].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

Great Doctor, terrible on being punctual. Wait in the waiting room over 2 hours. One time they left me in a room and forgot about me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1530058].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2013

I think Dr Decesare is a wonderful doctor. He runs behind with appointments but he is worth the wait because he takes his time to answer questions or concerns. I would rather that than have a doctor who was rushing me through the appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1530057].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2013

I absolutely love Dr. D, he has worked w/me through many issues. He is compassionate, kind, considerate & extremely passionate about your well being. I am prepared to wait an hr for my appt, I'd wait 5 hrs, he's that GOOD!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1530056].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2013

I love Dr. D, he is compassionate and takes the time you need with him. He is also an excellent surgeon. The only negative I have is the wait time for appts

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1530055].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2013

This doctor was very rude at the hopital i went to. He did not show any compassion for anyone around him and thought everything was a joke. I would rather go to a different hospital then to have him handle my child!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1530054].votes_count ]]