Rate Dr. Raymond C. Decesare

Dr. Raymond C. Decesare's Ratings

Absolute clown when it comes to scheduling. Consistantly 2 hours behind in his schedule. No consideration for his patients at all.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2014 | flag

He is an excellent doctor. Extremely knowledgable, caring, and compassionate. We'll worth the wait! I recommend that you bring something to read while you wait

Submitted July 31, 2014 | flag

Great Doctor, terrible on being punctual. Wait in the waiting room over 2 hours. One time they left me in a room and forgot about me.

Submitted Nov. 18, 2013 | flag

I think Dr Decesare is a wonderful doctor. He runs behind with appointments but he is worth the wait because he takes his time to answer questions or concerns. I would rather that than have a doctor who was rushing me through the appointment.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2013 | flag

I absolutely love Dr. D, he has worked w/me through many issues. He is compassionate, kind, considerate & extremely passionate about your well being. I am prepared to wait an hr for my appt, I'd wait 5 hrs, he's that GOOD!

Submitted Oct. 7, 2013 | flag

I love Dr. D, he is compassionate and takes the time you need with him. He is also an excellent surgeon. The only negative I have is the wait time for appts

Submitted Aug. 9, 2013 | flag

This doctor was very rude at the hopital i went to. He did not show any compassion for anyone around him and thought everything was a joke. I would rather go to a different hospital then to have him handle my child!

Submitted Feb. 22, 2013 | flag

Dr. DeCesare is the best OBGYN around. You will wait at your appt. but he's the type of doctor who gives you as much time as you need and answers ALL your questiong and concerns. He's absolutely amazing! I've been his patient for 8yrs now and I don't care to wait! I've been through 2 pregnancies with him and he's just an amazing doctor. You can sit in the waiting room w/ other patients and not one would complain..he's the best doctor around! He makes the "scary" and "embarassing" factors of a gyno disappear. LOVE HIM!!

Submitted Sept. 23, 2011 | flag

Dr. DeCesare is the absolute best OBGYN ever. When you know the care you recieve from him, the wait is well worth it. His bedside manner and knowledge is beyond compare. I will be a lifetime patient.

Submitted Sept. 4, 2011 | flag

Dr. Decesare is so nice and I love him to death!! I wouldn't change doctors for anything! He does run behind, but it's because he gives everyone all the time they need so you don't feel rushed.

Submitted June 5, 2011 | flag