Dr. Jothimalar Muhunthan

Rate Dr. Jothimalar Muhunthan

Dr. Jothimalar Muhunthan's Ratings

Shame on the comments that have indicated that she has abandoned her patients. She is very ill and has closed her office due to medical reasons and not by choice. As for the person that is complaining that now he has to wait for an appointment in London, really I am sure he is not sick and dying. Shame on you. Maybe he should be more considerate before judging and he has no clue.. This Doctor will be greatly missed and I wish her the best.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2623600].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

Have no idea what happened here but her office is closed for good.
Wish her well but has totally screwed her patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2619206].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

Waited two months for the scheduled referral. Got a call three days ago. Office is closed for two weeks, your scheduled appointment is cancelled. Call when we are open in two weeks and we are not sure if we can reschedule you or not !!! They call themselves Doctors when they just abandon their patients and no guarantee of rescheduling. We would have been better to go to London in the first place. Now another wait for here or London.
What a system. We pay more than others in the free world for our heath care and get far less.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2587090].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

Been waiting months to see her. Just got a call saying my appointment in a couple weeks was cancelled and that she will not be rescheduling it. I was told to get my doctor to make an appointment with a doctor in London? Fantastic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2582180].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

Great experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2511575].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2014

She is the rudest, snarkiest doctor I have ever had. Sadly she's the only neuro in this city. Her bedside manner is lacking..I don't care how "smart" she thinks she is or how smart ppl tell me she is...everyone says "oh don't worry about it as long as she does her job"..sorry...I don't deal with rude. Why she is in the business of serving people in a field that deals with VERY sick patients and we're scared ..hell, we have neurological issues...she is not very comforting to say the least. Do yourself a favour, get a neuro in London, Ontario.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2483842].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2014

Dr, A. Muhunthan is indeed a woman. She totally miss diagnosed my problem and I became paralyzed. Three physiotherapists told her I needed surgery ASAP. She finally sent me to London for emergency spine surgery. See couldn't even read my MRI's right. Thanks to a great Doctor in London I am now walking. I would not ever go to her again or recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1530252].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

I have severe neck and back pain with 24/7 headache. She told me I had tried all treatment options prior to seeing her and to learn to live with it. I left crying. I told my family doctor that she said this and my doctor said she was wrong. I wanted to give up hope after seeing this neurologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1530251].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

Wow, I can't believe all of the negative comments. My experience was completely opposite. Dr. Muhunthan & her staff were all extremely friendly & professional. Wait time was about 5 min. Very pleasant experience after reading so many bad reviews. To the girl who administered my EMG test, have fun on your cruise! :-)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1530250].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2013

We saw Dr.Muhunthan today 11/04/2013 for the first time. Very pleased with the time she spent with both of us explaining our options and answering our many questions. Suggested what our first plan of attack should be and if there are any more difficulties call her office. She in no way made us feel as I she was rushed and spent ample time and her Petrolia staff as usual are wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1530249].votes_count ]]