Dr. Jothimalar Muhunthan

Rate Dr. Jothimalar Muhunthan

Dr. Jothimalar Muhunthan's Ratings

Great experience.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2014 | flag

She is the rudest, snarkiest doctor I have ever had. Sadly she's the only neuro in this city. Her bedside manner is lacking..I don't care how "smart" she thinks she is or how smart ppl tell me she is...everyone says "oh don't worry about it as long as she does her job"..sorry...I don't deal with rude. Why she is in the business of serving people in a field that deals with VERY sick patients and we're scared ..hell, we have neurological issues...she is not very comforting to say the least. Do yourself a favour, get a neuro in London, Ontario.

Submitted Aug. 1, 2014 | flag

Dr, A. Muhunthan is indeed a woman. She totally miss diagnosed my problem and I became paralyzed. Three physiotherapists told her I needed surgery ASAP. She finally sent me to London for emergency spine surgery. See couldn't even read my MRI's right. Thanks to a great Doctor in London I am now walking. I would not ever go to her again or recommend her to anyone.

Submitted March 11, 2014 | flag

I have severe neck and back pain with 24/7 headache. She told me I had tried all treatment options prior to seeing her and to learn to live with it. I left crying. I told my family doctor that she said this and my doctor said she was wrong. I wanted to give up hope after seeing this neurologist.

Submitted March 10, 2014 | flag

Wow, I can't believe all of the negative comments. My experience was completely opposite. Dr. Muhunthan & her staff were all extremely friendly & professional. Wait time was about 5 min. Very pleasant experience after reading so many bad reviews. To the girl who administered my EMG test, have fun on your cruise! :-)

Submitted Dec. 19, 2013 | flag

We saw Dr.Muhunthan today 11/04/2013 for the first time. Very pleased with the time she spent with both of us explaining our options and answering our many questions. Suggested what our first plan of attack should be and if there are any more difficulties call her office. She in no way made us feel as I she was rushed and spent ample time and her Petrolia staff as usual are wonderful.

Submitted Nov. 4, 2013 | flag

After complaining about spinal/nerve issues to my family doctor since April, I was finally able to get a referral to this Neurologist - In September they finally advised my doctor that Dr. Muhunthan could see me - January 14th 2014. Needless to say, by then, I have been seen London with further visits scheduled for October. So, although I haven't even visited this Doctor, I don't think 4 months wait is suitable for any physician - thus my low rating.

Submitted Oct. 7, 2013 | flag

Did not listen to my concerns and won't see me again for 3 months.

Submitted June 26, 2012 | flag

excellent neurologist. She was so helpful and explained everything to us concerning my son's diagnosis of MS. wnet over the MRI results and explained it. Very informative. Very efficient. Staff were kind and efficient. Dr Muhunthan eased our fears and concerns.

Submitted May 18, 2012 | flag

Staff at front desk totally incompetent. Wait times unacceptable.

Submitted Dec. 20, 2011 | flag