Rate Dr. Donna L. Doyle

Dr. Donna L. Doyle's Ratings

Dr. Doyle has been my GP for about 20 years and is easily the best I've found in Ontario, Alberta and BC. She's thorough, empathetic and knowledgeable. I have a chronic condition and she's been quick to alert me to changes in the treatment protocol that have truly made a difference in my daily life. I've referred several friends to her over the years and I know they would be saying exactly the same thing - they still thank me for the referral.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2623382].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

TERRIBLE. Was told I would be accepted as a regular patient as well as maternity but turned out not to be true and I need continuing care after the birth for medical problems that are being made worse by my pregnancy. Also she didn't even show for the appointment we went to - sending someone who didn't know anything about any of my concerns and didn't take me seriously when I said I'd lost over 40 pounds in the 6 weeks since getting pregnant - recording my present weight as my starting weight instead. I'm in serious medical distress and I've been offered exactly zero help and advice. Just terrible. Looking for someone else now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2549080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

I have no idea who the people below are comparing her to as she was the nastiest, most uncaring, impatient and rude doctor I have EVER met. She was 30-40 minutes late every single time we saw her, totally blew off any and all concerns I had, told me I was 'stupid' for having differing views and tried to prescribe ANTIDEPRESSANTS when I was pregnant!!!!!!! This woman should be nowhere near pregnant women. If you are considering her for your maternity care, RUN don't walk. Jackie was nice in a condescending and patronizing kind of way.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1530310].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 1, 2013

A fantastic doctor and awesome receptionist!!! I have been a long time patient who always feels I am getting the best researched advice. Dr Doyle does not push medication, moreover she encourages excercise and diet and always hears mt concerns. The follow up after testing is excellent! I feel so lucky to have her to turn to for any health care concerns!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1530309].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2013

Dr. Doyle is amazing and when I was very ill she would phone me at home to see how I was doing. When I was very scared to have a procedure done at the hospital she was there to support me and give me a hug. And Jackie (her receptionist).... they should clone her as you will not find a more caring person. I don't even have to introduce myself when I phone for an appointment as she knows the patients so well. Absolutely the best team!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1530308].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2012

Donna delivered 2 of my children and we have always had a great experience when visiting her office . The Receptionist is above all excellent

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1530307].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

has been my doctor since birth of first child, cares about diet and exercise as a prevention of disease, always there when I need her

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1530306].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2012

Long time family dr. Very friendly and helpful and wonderful staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1530305].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2011

Love, love, love this doctor. She is very knowledgeable and kind. I have never felt unimportant and always feel listened to. She is the best doctor I have ever had. Love her OA too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1530304].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

not impressed by staff at all, long waits, otherwise average diagnostics and treatments

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1530303].votes_count ]]