Rate Dr. Donna L. Doyle

Dr. Donna L. Doyle's Ratings

I have no idea who the people below are comparing her to as she was the nastiest, most uncaring, impatient and rude doctor I have EVER met. She was 30-40 minutes late every single time we saw her, totally blew off any and all concerns I had, told me I was 'stupid' for having differing views and tried to prescribe ANTIDEPRESSANTS when I was pregnant!!!!!!! This woman should be nowhere near pregnant women. If you are considering her for your maternity care, RUN don't walk. Jackie was nice in a condescending and patronizing kind of way.

Submitted June 1, 2013

A fantastic doctor and awesome receptionist!!! I have been a long time patient who always feels I am getting the best researched advice. Dr Doyle does not push medication, moreover she encourages excercise and diet and always hears mt concerns. The follow up after testing is excellent! I feel so lucky to have her to turn to for any health care concerns!

Submitted May 26, 2013 | flag

Dr. Doyle is amazing and when I was very ill she would phone me at home to see how I was doing. When I was very scared to have a procedure done at the hospital she was there to support me and give me a hug. And Jackie (her receptionist).... they should clone her as you will not find a more caring person. I don't even have to introduce myself when I phone for an appointment as she knows the patients so well. Absolutely the best team!

Submitted Sept. 26, 2012 | flag

Donna delivered 2 of my children and we have always had a great experience when visiting her office . The Receptionist is above all excellent

Submitted July 18, 2012 | flag

has been my doctor since birth of first child, cares about diet and exercise as a prevention of disease, always there when I need her

Submitted Jan. 4, 2012 | flag

Long time family dr. Very friendly and helpful and wonderful staff.

Submitted Oct. 19, 2011 | flag

Love, love, love this doctor. She is very knowledgeable and kind. I have never felt unimportant and always feel listened to. She is the best doctor I have ever had. Love her OA too.

Submitted May 3, 2011 | flag

not impressed by staff at all, long waits, otherwise average diagnostics and treatments

Submitted March 30, 2011 | flag

Always a min of 20-30 min late and then rushed through the appt. Her receptionist was lovely.

Submitted March 4, 2011 | flag

Dr. Doyle has been my family doctor for 18 years, she's always been there for us. My two daughter are also her patients, ages 11 and 17.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2011 | flag