Rate Dr. Robert Pearman

Dr. Robert Pearman's Ratings

Our 2 month old baby was having tummy issues and extremely colicky. We tried everything to help him and decided to take him to Dr.Pearman to see if he could help. The natural remedies he gave us were very helpful to our baby and us as well! He is very knowledgable and thorough and cares about his patients. We now take our other son, a toddler, to him and go to him ourselves, I would absolutely recommend him without a doubt!!!

Submitted Aug. 29, 2014 | flag

Submitted Oct. 18, 2013 | flag

I went to see Dr. Pearman about the eczema on my hands. It appeared a year before and got worse and worse. My current GP perscribed every salve under the sun, but nothing worked. My GP then recommended I take a daily pill that would alleviate the eczema. At that point, I made an appointment with Dr. Pearman. Dr. P believed my eczema was the result of a food sensitivity. After taking a food sensitivity blood test, we determined that he was correct. I reduced my intake of the foods I was sensitive to, and my eczema vanished. I am a new person, free of pain and discomfort. And I didn't need to take a pill to fix it. Thanks a million Dr. Pearman!

Submitted Sept. 26, 2012 | flag

Our newborn was having trouble with her stomach, gassy and possible colics, and after seeing 2 pediatricians and a breast feeding specialist, none of them or the prescribed medications were of any help. Dr. Pearman was recommended by a friend and though I was skeptical at first, we found him to be very patient, understanding, and extremely knowledgeable. He took the time to listen our issues (unlike the hurried appointments with 'regular' doctors) and relayed some of his own experiences and the successes he had with similar patients with babies. He prescribed 4 different kinds of drops and we noticed an enormous change in our baby as she was able to sleep on her own and in a much more comfortable state after getting these drops. I highly recommend Dr. Pearman and will be going to him for future medical needs.

Submitted Dec. 16, 2011 | flag

I took my son to see Dr. Pearman after being very disappointed with the treatment provided by our regular doctor. Dr. Pearman took a long time to listen to my concerns and really get to understand the situation. The homeopathic treatment was very effective and as a result my son got better and did not have to take the antibiotics prescribed by the regular doctor. I could not have been happier with the way we were treated and have taken my son there a few times since. I always recommend Dr. Pearman to all my friends, and especially to my friends who have children as Dr. Pearman is absolutely amazing with children. I am so grateful that we have someone like him in Edmonton.

Submitted Dec. 1, 2011 | flag

After many months of suffering Dr. Pearman was the only doctor that actually listened to what my symptoms were and cured me with homeopathic medicine. Thank you Dr. Pearman!

Submitted June 2, 2011 | flag

Very good for many reasons. To list a couple: he is knowledgeable and gathers information from a variety of sources. Also, his manner is exceptional - he is professional and respectful. This is a doctor who is a credit to the field. You leave his office feeling informed and empowered.

Submitted April 8, 2011 | flag

excellent doctor located in calgary ab. Staff were friendly as well.

Submitted July 31, 2010 | flag

Dr Pearman and I have been working together on my health for 2 years now. He used to be my professor and I have known him for 8 years. He has helped me with homeopathics for supporting myself emotionally as I deal with trauma work with my psychologist with homeopathics and flower remedies, he has given me an allergy remedy for cats and grass which enable to me to walk outside and actually hold my parents cat ( something I haven't been able to do all of my life) without having a severe allergic reaction (there is a still a minor skin reaction but I don't stop breathing so that's a huge step in the right direction). We have even spoken about meditation techniques and he has given me examples of how to heal myself through meditation. He is willing to work on natural ways of me healing my mental illness and we are making great progress. Dr Pearman is usually late but he does try not to be and once you are in his office you have his absolute undivided attention.

Submitted April 27, 2010 | flag

Dr. Pearman is the man he is so amazing. Val is the best. They are like family they have helped me so much and are very flexible to their patients needs and i love them!!!!

Submitted March 2, 2010 | flag