Rate Dr. Sara A. Pedersen

Dr. Sara A. Pedersen's Ratings

I was transferred to RCH and was under the care of Dr Pedersen during my 9 week stay. It took me 3 years to concieve my twins with fertility treatments, and I was at risk of delivering prematurely. Dr. Pedersen was very knowledgeable, and was quick and keen to answer all of my questions. I felt very safe under her care. It was nice to see her smiling face, as she came to see me in the morning before going to her office during the week. Dr. Pederson delivered my twins via c-section at 32 weeks. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking an obstetrician/gynecologist. If I plan to become pregnant in the future, I will definatley go back to her. Thanks Sara, for all that you did for my family and I :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1531084].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2011

I am doing this almost 7 years after my last pregnancy that I had Dr. Peterson as my doctor. She is the greatest Dr I have ever had. ( so great that I named my last baby after her!) I had all 3 of my kids preemie (2 at 29 weeks and my last at 27weeks) She was the most professional and comforting doctor and I am so glad to have had her as my doctor for my 3 pregnancies!! I would recomend her to anyone looking for a great doctor!! Thanks Sara! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1531083].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2011

THE BEST DOCTOR...very active smart and knowledgeable. My family doc kevin siu refered me to her . I had gestetional diebties during my pregnancy and by grace of God i delivered healhty baby with very less labour pain. my experince with her from my PAP test till delivery is Awsome

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1531082].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2011

I think Dr pedersen is very knowledgeble and helpful. But, nurse at reception is terrible. She is knowledgeble, but, very rude and heartless. I was asking a few question but, she misunderstood I accused her. But, I didn't mean it. She talked to me that she doesn't care about my situation. I am very nervous and sensitive about my sichness and I was really hearted by her. Actually, I cried after she talked me. I think she downgrade Dr pedersen's rate even Dr pedersen is excellent doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1531081].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2011

I have seen this doctor for fertility issues. She has put me on certain medication to induce ovulation. As it failed, she increases the amount of the same medication. She pushed me through 12 cycles of the same medication, with no success. Eventually my ovary developed a 12 cm blood cyst, and I was in excruciating pain. She refused to admit that the cyst had anything to do with the hormone therapy. She refused to answer or return any of my phone calls, and totally ignored my request to take some action regarding the pain, or the large cyst. I had to look for another gynaecologist, what took for a while, because no one wanted to accept me after the problem was already there. When I was finally able to get someone, he told me that there is no way to avoid the removal most of my left ovary, and he was shocked that I was not monitored at all during my hormone therapy, what actually requires 2-3 times/week US monitoring to avoid hyperstimulation of the ovaries.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1531080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2011

She delivered my daughter (my 1st child). It was a normal vaginal delivery with a minimal intervention (a low dosage of oxytocin and just the gas for the pain relief). I was on my feet immediately, needed no pain killers at all. Everything went easily and smoothly. I'm so thankful. She is an exceptionally great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1531079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Pedersen for quite a few years, off and on, for all of my 4 pregnancies. I cannot express my gratitude enought to her and her fabulous nurse for all the help and support they have given to me. There hasn't been any time where I have walked out of her office disappointed or discouraged. I have had my son, almost 5 weeks ago and she was finally able to deliver one of my kids!! I was thrilled!! When I was 25 weeks or so, I ended up having appendicitis and had an appendectemy. Even though she was not the one who did the surgery, she was the one who diagnosed it and she kept an eye on me through out the night and in the morning. If there is anyone who is looking for an OB/GYN, I would highly recommend her. I have had nothing but positive experiences over the years. Thank you so much Dr. Pedersen, you're the best !!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1531078].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2009

dr sara pedersen, is a great gynecology very polite and answers and explains all your questions for you i would prefer her to any female looking for a good female gynecology..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1531077].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2009

I was hospitalized with Pre-eclampsia at 29 weeks and she delivered at 31 weeks and followed up, loved her bedside manner and her patience with our questions. If she wasn't so far away I would use her again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1531076].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009

Dr. Pedersen and her staff are absolutely wonderful. My questions are always answered and nothing has ever been overlooked.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1531075].votes_count ]]