You may also like

Rate Dr. Heather Scott

Dr. Heather Scott's Ratings

I was just wondering where I could find this wonderful sounding doctor , my wife is pregnant at the moment not very far along cause we just found out , we have a wonderful son and she would like to try a new doctor , if anyone knows how to get in contact with dr heather Scott it would be kindly appreciated !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2815428].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Wonderful doctor - saw my husband and I at a stressful time (screening for Cystic Fibrosis due to a finding on ultrasound). She was incredibly compassionate and made us feel at ease, took the time to answer all the questions we had without making us feel rushed. Excellent bedside manner and an all round great physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2793215].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Dr. Scott did my u/s at the FAC in the IWK. She is very kind and knowledgeable. My daughter, however, did have a genetic disorder that was not picked up on ultrasound because it is SO rare and therefore no one (doctor) EVER looks for it. So she is not to blame whatsoever...she is truly wonderful. Thank you so much for the one time I got to see you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1531180].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

Fantastic OB... Although she was not the doctor that followed my 2 pregnancies, she delivered both my babies, along with Dr. Nettie. I am very thankful for her compassion and snesitivity... she is one of a kind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1531179].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2009

amazing she was my doc for the delivery of my triplets - i will never forget her for all that she did we are all happy an healthy

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1531178].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2009

Super doctor. Very knowledgeable and took the time to answer questions about my pregnancy. Covered everything and explained things well. She was a wonderful advocate for me when at delivery and took time to get me what was needed in the way of delivery procedures. She took time outside of regular office hours to follow up as well. Excellent doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1531177].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009

Dr. Scott was THE best doctor I've ever met. She truly cares and I believe works because she is so compationate. My wife had a few difficulties and Dr. Scott did everything in her power to find out what was going on. There were days/nights that I'm almost positive she worked around the clock. Professionals like her are extremely rare in my opinion. We will never forget her.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1531176].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2009

Dr. Scott is simply the best OBGYN in Canada. The most compassionate Doctor I have ever seen in my life. A doctor that can relate with you, a doctor that cries with you, laughs with you and share all of your memories good or bad with you. Indeed a real human being that goes beyond the call of duty. Without a doubt, Dr. Scott is a very rare gem among doctors and my wife and I can go on and on to sing her praise. Thank you Dr. Scott for all the good work you are doing here at the IWK and Nova Scotia at large. We believe God sent you our way to make sure that our Son and Daughters were delivered safely despite the challenges of difficult pregnancy. From the bottom of our heart, we say thank you!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1531175].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2008

I cannot say enough about Dr. Scott. She is a rare gem. She was our doc for our second baby. Hugs from your doctor? I couldn't believe it. She is fabulous. Very efficient, caring and down to earth. Excellent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1531174].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2008

Dr Scott is simply wonderful = she is very kind and LISTENS to everything you say = a rarity in my opinion. She calms your nerves and is just wonderful. You will always wait for her at appts but it is simply worth it. I did NOT like her secretary but I did hear she has another one now. God bless you Dr Scott!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1531173].votes_count ]]