Rate Dr. Timothy Y. Jen

Dr. Timothy Y. Jen's Ratings

Never dispointed on my each visit. He is skillful in many different health problems. And he fixed my problems that the other doctors just could not fix them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2126703].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

My adult son and I started seeing Dr Jen over 20 years ago. Both of us have seen other general practice doctors since that time for insurance and other reasons. However, we always come back due to Dr Jen's deeply caring and knowledgeable care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2126702].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2011

Timothy Jen the worst doctor, I've ever had in my life. The big attraction with him is that he speaks cantonese and mandarin. My family and some of the family friends go to him because well they prefer the comfort that he's Chinese and he speaks the language. I find him both uncaring and cold. He's extremely rude when you ask him questions about your condition or ailment to point its like cutting me off so he can go to the next patient (I was waiting like 30 minutes,in the waiting room), he's not up to date about the treatments and medication ( I had to ask him about two specific ointment and he then went to look it up ,and then he just wrote a prescription), and he had to cut a small pebble that got embedded in my skin and he kept saying something like "oh this is really deep" right in front of me while he was doing it. I have totally no faith or confidence in him. I was stupid enough to be have him as my doctor because my family did. Best thing in MY life was to switch doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2126701].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2011

Great doctor, but staff is unfriendly. Insurance issues become your problem, so be prepared to become an expert in health insurance.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2126700].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2010

I have waited more than half an hour to see him even though I was the first patience to see him on two different occasions. His staff seems to be just out of high school and does not seem to know how to take my blood pressure. Dr. Jen seems only interested in $$$. He spent half of the time in talking about how little he gets from my insurance company and not my health problems. In every appointments with him, he never forget to tell me his PH.D. degree in addition to his MD degree and how he is better and any other doctors in the bay area.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2126699].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2007

Dr. Jen is extremely nice and extremely knowledgeable. The best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2126698].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2006

He will actually spend the time to talk and listen to you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2126697].votes_count ]]