Rate Dr. Don Wescott

Dr. Don Wescott's Ratings

He was my doctor while I was pregnant. Fantastic doctor. Very helpful and has a great sense of humour (which when you're feeling gross and ridiculously pregnant is a huge help!) I felt very comfortable with him as my OB.

Submitted Dec. 22, 2013 | flag

Dr. Wescott is by far one of the best doctors I have ever dealt with. He is very knowledgeable, caring, professional, and compassionate. He is great at making you feel very comfortable and at ease (under the circumstances). His support staff are great as well. I would highly recommend Dr. Wescott to anyone needing an OBGYN.

Submitted Oct. 27, 2010 | flag

Great doctor. He delivered my first baby and will deliver my second--if I don't go early, as he is away right now. Although he is very busy, he still gives you the opportunity to ask as many questions as you need to. The only problem is that I can never think of any until I leave the hospital and it's too late:) Darn that prego brain we pregnant ladies all get stuck with forever:) Angela Ross, Cape Breton

Submitted Aug. 12, 2009 | flag

There will NEVER be another doctor like Dr.Wescott!! I have been a patient of his since 2005 and have received the absolute BEST care possible!! Dr. Wescott delivered my two children and I could not be happier with the treatment he has given me. He has an extensive amount of knowledge and just as much personality...exactly what we need in our doctors. We, as a public, are very lucky to have him in our Health Care and I will never look for another doctor as long as Dr. Wecott is practicing. Thanks so much Dr. Wescott and I will be back to see you for my third child!! You are AMAZING!!

Submitted March 17, 2009 | flag

Dr Wescott was my doctor when I was pregnant for both of my children. He is a wonderful doctor and I highly recomend him. He also operated on me and helped me control other problems that i've had.

Submitted Nov. 29, 2008 | flag

Dr Wescott is the most compassionate and understanding doctor I know. He also has wonderful bedside manners, and I would reccomend him to anyone :)

Submitted Oct. 2, 2008 | flag

The worst doctor I've ever encountered. This doctor told me that I had a bowel problem, booked me for surgery and removed my ovaries and after the surgery he never explainded to me his reasons for doing this. I would not recommmend this doctor to anyone

Submitted Sept. 19, 2008 | flag

Wescott delivered my first child and was wondereful until delivery. I went into labour late afternoon and wescott came up to check on me after office hours. By 11:00pm i was fully dilated, pushing and after 2 attemps with the epidural i was in excrucating pain. The nurses called him from home to come in for delivery. After 1 hr of pushing he went back home for the night. I pushed on and off all night with the nurses while begging for a section. After leaving me for 8 hrs. in unbarable pain he checked back in the AM before office hrs. and i was in shock when he scurried off again for his first appt. 10am he rushes back in and finally used the suction to help pull the baby out. He stuck around for the delivery or the plasenta and then hurried back to the office. Meanwhile I was left bleeding on my delivery bed, hemeraging. When the nurses had to call him back up, he was very angry and rude to myself and the nurses. My experence,I felt neglected, unimportant and a waste of Wecotts time.

Submitted May 14, 2008 | flag

Dr.Wescott is a great Dr.He delivered 2 of my children & was excellent both times.I have seen him for cervical cancer also,now completely healed,very dedicated Dr.His wife is excellent in the office too,very down to earth people,great staff also.Thanks for everything Doc.

Submitted March 5, 2008 | flag

Dr. Wescott was the doctor who delivered my son. I was induced in the morning and at 4:30 p.m. I had my son. There were complications during delivery and my son ended up with three fractures in his skull & a broken collar bone. Immediately Dr. Wescott called in the pediatrician who in turn did numerous tests on our son, this is when we learned what had happened to our son. We were then transfered to the IWK where our son was being monitored for his injuries and more testing. Dr. Wescott took the time to phone us a couple of times at the IWK to see how our son was doing, and us! How many doctors do you know that would actually call their patients at another hospital? Thank you to Dr. Wescott for being a caring doctor!

Submitted July 7, 2007 | flag