Rate Dr. Don Wescott

Dr. Don Wescott's Ratings

Have cash with you. I was told to pay $10 cash, no cheques or credit cards accepted after a biopsy had already been performed. I had no way of knowing ahead of time there were fees for endometrial biopsies. I never got the results and only hope a report went to my GP who would tell me if something was wrong. Hopefully I can be referred to someone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2697550].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

I absolutely love Dr Westcott. He needs to be cloned or recieve a nobel prize. I recently had a vaginal total hysterectomy and he was so caring and understanding. His bedside manner is fabulous and even jokes around to break the ice when you are feeling down and nervous. Im just sorry it wasnt him who delivered my son 4 yrs ago except for another gyno who had her licence removed recently for major mistakes. But Dr Westcott is truly an angel and i would most definitely recommend him to anyone who is pregnant or needing help on getting hysterectomy surgery. God bless Dr Don Westcott!!!! ♡♡♡♡♡
Lindsay Wheaton Port Hastings .Cape Breton

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2693713].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

He was my doctor while I was pregnant. Fantastic doctor. Very helpful and has a great sense of humour (which when you're feeling gross and ridiculously pregnant is a huge help!) I felt very comfortable with him as my OB.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1532326].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2013

Dr. Wescott is by far one of the best doctors I have ever dealt with. He is very knowledgeable, caring, professional, and compassionate. He is great at making you feel very comfortable and at ease (under the circumstances). His support staff are great as well. I would highly recommend Dr. Wescott to anyone needing an OBGYN.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1532325].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2010

Great doctor. He delivered my first baby and will deliver my second--if I don't go early, as he is away right now. Although he is very busy, he still gives you the opportunity to ask as many questions as you need to. The only problem is that I can never think of any until I leave the hospital and it's too late:) Darn that prego brain we pregnant ladies all get stuck with forever:) Angela Ross, Cape Breton

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1532324].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2009

There will NEVER be another doctor like Dr.Wescott!! I have been a patient of his since 2005 and have received the absolute BEST care possible!! Dr. Wescott delivered my two children and I could not be happier with the treatment he has given me. He has an extensive amount of knowledge and just as much personality...exactly what we need in our doctors. We, as a public, are very lucky to have him in our Health Care and I will never look for another doctor as long as Dr. Wecott is practicing. Thanks so much Dr. Wescott and I will be back to see you for my third child!! You are AMAZING!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1532323].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2009

Dr Wescott was my doctor when I was pregnant for both of my children. He is a wonderful doctor and I highly recomend him. He also operated on me and helped me control other problems that i've had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1532322].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2008

Dr Wescott is the most compassionate and understanding doctor I know. He also has wonderful bedside manners, and I would reccomend him to anyone :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1532321].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2008

The worst doctor I've ever encountered. This doctor told me that I had a bowel problem, booked me for surgery and removed my ovaries and after the surgery he never explainded to me his reasons for doing this. I would not recommmend this doctor to anyone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1532327].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2008

Wescott delivered my first child and was wondereful until delivery. I went into labour late afternoon and wescott came up to check on me after office hours. By 11:00pm i was fully dilated, pushing and after 2 attemps with the epidural i was in excrucating pain. The nurses called him from home to come in for delivery. After 1 hr of pushing he went back home for the night. I pushed on and off all night with the nurses while begging for a section. After leaving me for 8 hrs. in unbarable pain he checked back in the AM before office hrs. and i was in shock when he scurried off again for his first appt. 10am he rushes back in and finally used the suction to help pull the baby out. He stuck around for the delivery or the plasenta and then hurried back to the office. Meanwhile I was left bleeding on my delivery bed, hemeraging. When the nurses had to call him back up, he was very angry and rude to myself and the nurses. My experence,I felt neglected, unimportant and a waste of Wecotts time.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1532320].votes_count ]]