You may also like

Rate Dr. Don Wescott

Dr. Don Wescott's Ratings

Absolutely love Dr. Wescott. Have been patient of his since 15 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2836858].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

Dr. Wescott is kind, caring, patient, knowledgeable, and understanding. His staff are wonderful. 100% the best doctor I've ever come in contact with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2809076].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

Dr. Wescott is an amazing doctor, with my first pregnancy, I was very high risk, he treated me well, he explained things, he was alway always on time dispite his hectic schedule, he didn't deliever my baby as I was three months premature but he made the right decision to send me out to the iwk. With my second baby, he was there, every week, I only saw him, and he was phenemonial, he treated me like a friend, didn't talk down to me, and always acted like I was his only patient, when we all knew otherwise. Dr. Wescott deserves an award for his knowledge, compassion, understanding, bedside manner and his unwavering ability to make you feel like you are the only one who matters.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2791131].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

We are so lucky to have such kind human beings in this world that give their time and talents in helping their fellow men.Maybe everyone should behappy how lucky we are to have the sergeons,Doctors ,health care without cost out of pocket and how they generously give their time.These people have sacrificed their own health and personal time to do greater good and show so much compassion in their fields.Us canadians don't know how lucky we are and so fortunate.Dr Don Wescott is an exceptional sergeon and is an angel here on earth that gives his time and talent to make our life better and so that we can enjoy every moment.Please have respect for our sergoens,Doctors and nurses cause cause they are definately worthy of their titles in life.Thank you Don Wescott.xxoo

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2743308].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

Have cash with you. I was told to pay $10 cash, no cheques or credit cards accepted after a biopsy had already been performed. I had no way of knowing ahead of time there were fees for endometrial biopsies. I never got the results and only hope a report went to my GP who would tell me if something was wrong. Hopefully I can be referred to someone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2697550].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

I absolutely love Dr Westcott. He needs to be cloned or recieve a nobel prize. I recently had a vaginal total hysterectomy and he was so caring and understanding. His bedside manner is fabulous and even jokes around to break the ice when you are feeling down and nervous. Im just sorry it wasnt him who delivered my son 4 yrs ago except for another gyno who had her licence removed recently for major mistakes. But Dr Westcott is truly an angel and i would most definitely recommend him to anyone who is pregnant or needing help on getting hysterectomy surgery. God bless Dr Don Westcott!!!! ♡♡♡♡♡
Lindsay Wheaton Port Hastings .Cape Breton

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2693713].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

He was my doctor while I was pregnant. Fantastic doctor. Very helpful and has a great sense of humour (which when you're feeling gross and ridiculously pregnant is a huge help!) I felt very comfortable with him as my OB.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1532326].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2013

Dr. Wescott is by far one of the best doctors I have ever dealt with. He is very knowledgeable, caring, professional, and compassionate. He is great at making you feel very comfortable and at ease (under the circumstances). His support staff are great as well. I would highly recommend Dr. Wescott to anyone needing an OBGYN.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1532325].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2010

Great doctor. He delivered my first baby and will deliver my second--if I don't go early, as he is away right now. Although he is very busy, he still gives you the opportunity to ask as many questions as you need to. The only problem is that I can never think of any until I leave the hospital and it's too late:) Darn that prego brain we pregnant ladies all get stuck with forever:) Angela Ross, Cape Breton

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1532324].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2009

There will NEVER be another doctor like Dr.Wescott!! I have been a patient of his since 2005 and have received the absolute BEST care possible!! Dr. Wescott delivered my two children and I could not be happier with the treatment he has given me. He has an extensive amount of knowledge and just as much personality...exactly what we need in our doctors. We, as a public, are very lucky to have him in our Health Care and I will never look for another doctor as long as Dr. Wecott is practicing. Thanks so much Dr. Wescott and I will be back to see you for my third child!! You are AMAZING!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1532323].votes_count ]]