You may also like

Rate Dr. George Urban

Dr. George Urban's Ratings

Fantastic doctor, have had him for years and he's not quick to jump to drug use to solve problems, which is reassuring. Very informative on side effects of what you're taking and listens when you have a problem to try to find solutions instead of jumping to the simplest explaination. Staff have always been quite rude and demeaning as I am a young adult, I feel treated like a child there and I am always reluctant to see my doctor because the staff aren't welcoming. He is usually overbooked so I expect appointments to run a little late, but he is always attentive. I'd highly recommend him if it weren't for his reception staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2795252].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Cares about people. Very knowledgeable ... knows when to consult with others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2757883].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

DR Urban is the best doctor ever, he has been there 100 precent for me.....♥♥♥♥

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2634579].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2014

Really appreciate Dr Urban. When my wife came down with Leukemia, he demanded that the hematologist see her right away. I think it saved my wife's life. He also delivered the last three of our five kids. Can't say enough about him. I noticed some are saying waits are long in his office - I don't think they are abnormally long, but when you have a good doctor, he'll have lots of patients. That's just the way it works.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2532995].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

The only complaint I have is I can never get an appointment now. I live out of Victoria and need to book appointments so I know I have one but have a hard time getting one. When I did live in Victoria I was seeing hime once -twice a month and he was very supportive. Still is when I can get into see him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1532539].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

Dr. Urban is a really awesome doctor, he isn't my family doctor and a friend asked him to see me through my pregnancy. I have never had a better doctor ever! He delivered my son and I just think he is amazing!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1532538].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2011

This doctor was my physician until I dropped him. Doesn't listen well. Loves the pharmeceutical companies and pushes a lot of pills on to seniors. We are in the process of getting my dad to see another doctor because Dr. Urban has let him waste away to 100 pounds and says there is nothing wrong with him! I believe the person who said their mom is now gone because he dismissed their pains. We are in a similar situation now, and it may be too late. His front end reception is very tacky and rude. One lady in particular is appallingly rude. Feels like they just want you in and out for the medical billing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1532537].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2010

I have been to many Drs and I have never found one better than George Urban. He truly cares about my concerns, feelings and opinions. He willingly shares his knowledge and opinions. He even made house-calls when it was too difficult for my mother-in-law to visit his office. In fact, if he hadn't seen her for a while (she didn't always need Dr care) he would sometimes just drop in to check up on her. Now that is a Dr who cares. He supports my medical choices, even when they do not go along with his advice (although I generally follow his advise because I respect his skill). I wish there were more Drs like him. I still go to him even though his office is an hour away from where I live.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1532536].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2010

Excellent Dr. Has delivered all three of my children. He is very understanding. He never rushes you out of his office. Lee has been great as well. Very pleasant on the phone and in person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1532535].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2009

Dr Urban is fantastic and I really miss having him for my physician. He's caring and listens to your concerns. I would still have him as my doctor if I didn't move to the other side of the country.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1532534].votes_count ]]