Dr. George Urban

Rate Dr. George Urban

Dr. George Urban's Ratings

The only complaint I have is I can never get an appointment now. I live out of Victoria and need to book appointments so I know I have one but have a hard time getting one. When I did live in Victoria I was seeing hime once -twice a month and he was very supportive. Still is when I can get into see him

Submitted March 23, 2011 | flag

Dr. Urban is a really awesome doctor, he isn't my family doctor and a friend asked him to see me through my pregnancy. I have never had a better doctor ever! He delivered my son and I just think he is amazing!!

Submitted Feb. 21, 2011 | flag

This doctor was my physician until I dropped him. Doesn't listen well. Loves the pharmeceutical companies and pushes a lot of pills on to seniors. We are in the process of getting my dad to see another doctor because Dr. Urban has let him waste away to 100 pounds and says there is nothing wrong with him! I believe the person who said their mom is now gone because he dismissed their pains. We are in a similar situation now, and it may be too late. His front end reception is very tacky and rude. One lady in particular is appallingly rude. Feels like they just want you in and out for the medical billing.

Submitted Nov. 22, 2010 | flag

I have been to many Drs and I have never found one better than George Urban. He truly cares about my concerns, feelings and opinions. He willingly shares his knowledge and opinions. He even made house-calls when it was too difficult for my mother-in-law to visit his office. In fact, if he hadn't seen her for a while (she didn't always need Dr care) he would sometimes just drop in to check up on her. Now that is a Dr who cares. He supports my medical choices, even when they do not go along with his advice (although I generally follow his advise because I respect his skill). I wish there were more Drs like him. I still go to him even though his office is an hour away from where I live.

Submitted March 11, 2010 | flag

Excellent Dr. Has delivered all three of my children. He is very understanding. He never rushes you out of his office. Lee has been great as well. Very pleasant on the phone and in person.

Submitted Dec. 4, 2009 | flag

Dr Urban is fantastic and I really miss having him for my physician. He's caring and listens to your concerns. I would still have him as my doctor if I didn't move to the other side of the country.

Submitted Nov. 25, 2009 | flag

Dr Urban has been my family Dr for 25 years. I have never had a better doctor or found one who is so down to earth and caring. I really respect his opinion and his true concern for my health. He is also not afraid to be frank in his discussions. I wish there were more Drs like George.

Submitted Nov. 13, 2009 | flag

I have had Dr. Urban since "84, and have delivered 2 children and many other medical circumstances. He is the best there is, he is understanding,and compassionate, and if he has no answer, he had no problem to look it up. When you are running late, it's because he is probably delivering a baby, or in one of his rooms, helping someone who needs it. I get depressed at the thought of him ever to retire.. Yesss the best of the best..

Submitted Aug. 29, 2009 | flag

Dr. Urban has been our family Dr. for 25 years. Can't say enough about him. His compassionate care throughout my illness over the years has been outstanding. If you have to wait for him, it is because he is taking time with someone who needs him - and that person could be you next time. A great doctor. Wonderful, helpful and caring staff also.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2009 | flag

I have been with him for 25 years. He has lots of knowledge but the office runs very late, expect to be there for more than an hour past your time. He cares for his patients, however can be very stubborn and not listen to what the patient is saying at times.

Submitted July 27, 2009 | flag