Rate Dr. Stacy C. Gray

Dr. Stacy C. Gray's Ratings

I began seeing Dr. Gray for a pulled muscle in my neck, and mentioned to her that I have had pain in my tailbone area for years, that I assumed I would just have to live with. Dr. Gray began treatment, and not only did the pain in my neck dissipate, but the tailbone pain in completely gone! I highly recommend her. The staff are exceptionally polite and cheerful.

Submitted Nov. 7, 2010 | flag

Having scoliosis at 16 & back/neck inj I've seen many chiropractors in my 45 yrs. I love Stacy and have stayed with her over 10 years. She's been a major help with a sprained knee, sprained wrist, sprained ankle and whiplash. She is beyond kind, courteous, knowledgeable, and professional. She TRULY cares and is very sincere. When I sprained my knee I didn't think chiro made a difference but my 8yro daughter thanked Dr Stacy for helping me. Telling her how much better I was, moving around & with stairs, etc. Both my son & daughter showed signs of scoliosis. It was a great relief to have Stacy treat them early. My 17 yro son started telling me what a difference it made for him. He had no idea how much better he could feel. Stacy saw the problem and treated it, and he was like wow. We all have slept much better since getting adjusted. Stacy has never pushed treatments & is always willing to answer my questions, Thank you Dr Stacy!

Submitted Feb. 7, 2010 | flag

Dr. Gray is my favorite chiropractor. She has helped me immensely, is always professional and courteous and truly interested in quality care. If you have neck, back, shoulder, posture, insomnia, migraine, allergy issues or more, see her at Gray Family Chiropractic in Raleigh. Dr. Davis is excellent also, but I prefer Dr. Gray because that is who I started with and usually see.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2007 | flag