Rate Dr. Thomas R. Crock

Dr. Thomas R. Crock's Ratings

Best pediatrician in the area. Excellent bedside manner, kind and smart, and welcomes questions. A great doctor, who the kids love and parents appreciate.

Submitted Aug. 2, 2011 | flag

Dr. Crock was my children's doctor (two girls and one boy) from the day they were born until they graduated from high school. Excellent medical skills, always on target with his diagnosis, wonderful bedside manner and someone I completely trusted my children's health to. My kids all loved him. Simply the best.

Submitted Nov. 24, 2009 | flag

I couldn't believe Dr. Crock wasn't on this list, so I had to add him, even though my son hasn't needed a pediatrician for 5 years. Dr. Crock was my son's doctor from the day he was born until he graduated from high school. We loved him for his medical skills, his kindness, his sense of humor and his caring, but most of all because our son adored him. We were sad when our son became too old for a pediatrician because we knew how hard an act Dr. Crock would be to follow. We hope he's still practicing medicine and providing the kind of care to children that puts parents' fears to rest, no small order these days.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2007 | flag