Rate Dr. David Otto

Dr. David Otto's Ratings

Dr. Otto did a fantastic job on my knee. He says what he means and means what he says. All my questions were answered to the letter and fully to my satisfaction. Being a golf enthusiast we immediately developed a rapport since my main reason for the surgery was to get me back on the golf course. After 5 months I was back playing. He lived up to his part and I made sure after a slow start I lived up to my part of the deal. Terrific surgeon who came highly rated and I would without reservation or hesitation recommend him to anyone who is contemplating total knee replacement surgery.

Submitted Oct. 5, 2012 | flag

He is very knowledgeable. I had my ACL reconstructed by him and I'm very satisfied. His method, I believe, is the most reliable method for sportsmen. I could walk 9 days after the surgery. Not a perfect walk, but it was ok. The only thing is, he does not talk very much. I think rarely more than 20 sentences, but If you ask 1000 questions, he'll answer. So prepare you questions ;)

Submitted March 16, 2012 | flag

I am extremely please - the results have been excellent. My knee is in great shape - no pain. I,m just starting to run again and I am so happy that I waited for a this surgeon!

Submitted March 5, 2012 | flag

He is a genuine and highly skilled surgeon. I am fortunate to have had him for my right knee ACL reconstruction in 1999. Soon, I will need a total knee replacement, but am very confident I am in expert hands. I consider myslef to be a fortunate patient.

Submitted Oct. 31, 2011 | flag

I have had exceptional care from Dr. Otto. He has always taken time to answer my questions. He exudes an air of confidence that puts a patient at ease. Always friendly, helpful and measured in his sharing of his knowledge.

Submitted July 20, 2011 | flag

I am 64 yrs old and I have had two knee replacements. One in 2006 and one in August of 2011. Dr. Otto did both. I have nothing but praise for him. From the initial visit, to the surgery and follow up,he was caring, professional and highly competent. Both replacements went really well. Both knees are great and I am pain free. In my opinion Dr. Otto is an excellent doctor.

Submitted June 27, 2011 | flag

I had my ACL reconstructed last summer by Dr. Otto. My original injury occurred 20 yrs before and was misdiagnosed as a SPRAIN! Thanks to Dr. Otto, I have my stability and confidence back. He is an excellent doctor and took very good care of me!

Submitted June 6, 2011 | flag

Dr. Otto is a helpful, knowledgeable surgeon. BEWARE his incompetent, uncaring office staff! From providing incorrect surgery information pre-surgery, to failing to pass along critical documentation, to hanging up on patients after claiming "it's not their responsibility to get the paperwork to Dr. Otto" --As a surgeon he is great, just expect his staff to make your life a living hell.

Submitted March 3, 2011 | flag

Exceptional, timely care with a fantastic result. Pay for your MRI it is the only efficient way to access timely ortho care not their fault just how it is and it is the only knee you will have!

Submitted Dec. 1, 2010 | flag

Dr. Otto did an ACL replacement on my daughters knee in 2008. It all turned out great. Her knee is feeling great and sometimes she even forgets which knee she had the surgery on. Very happy to have gotten in with such a great surgeon. Thanks so much!

Submitted July 19, 2010 | flag