Rate Dr. David Otto

Dr. David Otto's Ratings

I have had both knees replaced by Dr. Otto. The first knee which was done a year ago has healed wonderfully, I have great range of motion and no pain. Before it was done there were days I could not even get out of bed. The second knee was done 5 months ago and is still giving me some grief. But I think Dr. David Otto is the greatest. Come prepared with your questions. He takes wonderful care of you in the hospital. Has a wonderful assured confident manner. I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2608239].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

Dr. Otto did a fantastic job on my knee. He says what he means and means what he says. All my questions were answered to the letter and fully to my satisfaction. Being a golf enthusiast we immediately developed a rapport since my main reason for the surgery was to get me back on the golf course. After 5 months I was back playing. He lived up to his part and I made sure after a slow start I lived up to my part of the deal. Terrific surgeon who came highly rated and I would without reservation or hesitation recommend him to anyone who is contemplating total knee replacement surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1534081].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2012

He is very knowledgeable. I had my ACL reconstructed by him and I'm very satisfied. His method, I believe, is the most reliable method for sportsmen. I could walk 9 days after the surgery. Not a perfect walk, but it was ok. The only thing is, he does not talk very much. I think rarely more than 20 sentences, but If you ask 1000 questions, he'll answer. So prepare you questions ;)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1534080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

I am extremely please - the results have been excellent. My knee is in great shape - no pain. I,m just starting to run again and I am so happy that I waited for a this surgeon!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1534079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

He is a genuine and highly skilled surgeon. I am fortunate to have had him for my right knee ACL reconstruction in 1999. Soon, I will need a total knee replacement, but am very confident I am in expert hands. I consider myslef to be a fortunate patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1534078].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2011

I have had exceptional care from Dr. Otto. He has always taken time to answer my questions. He exudes an air of confidence that puts a patient at ease. Always friendly, helpful and measured in his sharing of his knowledge.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1534077].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

I am 64 yrs old and I have had two knee replacements. One in 2006 and one in August of 2011. Dr. Otto did both. I have nothing but praise for him. From the initial visit, to the surgery and follow up,he was caring, professional and highly competent. Both replacements went really well. Both knees are great and I am pain free. In my opinion Dr. Otto is an excellent doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1534076].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

I had my ACL reconstructed last summer by Dr. Otto. My original injury occurred 20 yrs before and was misdiagnosed as a SPRAIN! Thanks to Dr. Otto, I have my stability and confidence back. He is an excellent doctor and took very good care of me!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1534075].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

Dr. Otto is a helpful, knowledgeable surgeon. BEWARE his incompetent, uncaring office staff! From providing incorrect surgery information pre-surgery, to failing to pass along critical documentation, to hanging up on patients after claiming "it's not their responsibility to get the paperwork to Dr. Otto" --As a surgeon he is great, just expect his staff to make your life a living hell.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1534074].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011

Exceptional, timely care with a fantastic result. Pay for your MRI it is the only efficient way to access timely ortho care not their fault just how it is and it is the only knee you will have!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1534073].votes_count ]]