You may also like

Rate Dr. Roger Sen

Dr. Roger Sen's Ratings

Doesn't care. Just wants you in and out. I had to see him for something and i had a serious concern with my body I discovered and when I went to ask him about it he basically told me I need a new appointment and he couldn't look at it. I insisted that I was really concerned and worried about it and he insisted on saying he didn't have time for it today. He's a doctor. Supposed to help his clients. Me and my father have now switched doctors after my father was with him for years he started to get fed up of his antics too. He could care less about his clients

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2776619].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Sen since my former practitioner sadly passed away. I have been very pleased with Roger's care and attention that he has provided me with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2553281].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

Professional, friendly and knowledgeable service. Appointments to fit my schedule.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2466269].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Sen since Dr. Ian Nakamura passed away. At first I was not sure that this was the right doctor for me and it took sometime for me to adjust. In the last few years I have gotten to know Dr.Sen and also he has gotten to know my case much better. I have had some difficult times over the last 3 years and Dr. Sen has stepped up to the plate and has been there to help me out and get me thru these times. He is in my option a caring doctor. He also has grown over the last few years. I would recommend him without hesitation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2466268].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2014

I have been a patient for over 10 years and have been very satisfied with the service provided by the staff and the doctor has been great. Dr. Sen is knowledgeable and ready to listen. I consider to be the lucky one to have such an amazing doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2466267].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2014

Excellent Dr. I live in Hamilton but still go to be treated by Dr. Sen. He also treats my daughter. Fantastically professional, efficient, and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2126896].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

Doc Sen is a great guy with great staff in his office helping him out in any way, flexible and professional. I really enjoy his help, general and specific experience treating my. I even lost 15 kilo in 3 month thank to his methods and my changed lifestyle. Appointments are exact on time like a train on schedule, admins sending email reminder in advance to keep me on track with upcoming visit, drugstore adjacent on site will supply you with all medicine prescribed. Location at North-Eastern corner on Major Mac and Dufferin provides convenient approach routes from any direction, tons of parking slots. Bottom line -Doc Sen is highly recommended by me, no way around it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2126895].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

I find Dr Sen a good physician, but I also find that he is moving away from the traditional model. The annual check ups are quick, there are fees for everything and it is evident that there is pressure on the healthcare system to get more funding from the patient, rather than OHIP only. I see a decline in the traditional preventative medicine if this trend continues. But I am not sure this reflects on Dr Sen only. This is a general problem I think.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2126894].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2014

Bad doctor. He put me in wrong medication twice ! Thank God I had to move cities several time and changed doctors and the other doctors let me know that dr.Sen did me wrong on both occasions. Also, I wanted to show him something in my scalp , he would not check it and told me to visit him some other day. In my next visit he did not check it upon my request too but the last visit he did check it. If a patient wants to show his/her doctor something the doctor should atleast take a look at it no matter how busy he is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2126882].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2014

Been seeing him for 16 years & have not been able to go anywhere else he's the best dr out there I've tried to switch due to distance & simply can't.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2126893].votes_count ]]